Saturday, December 10, 2022

Unique Me 2




Unique Me 2 is something Mama and Daddy have never encountered in the other dogs that owned them. No matters what time I wake them up to go out, when we go out I do NOT pee, they can take me out many times and I will not pee until after 6.  Sometimes it is after 7, and I make them go out at 3:30 every day.

When I am ready to pee, I either loudly WOOOOO or tap them on arm or leg, or push my nose on the door and sometimes lay my big head on her keyboard.

Mama says my angel siblings peed Every Single Time they went outside. NOT me, it's like I am on a schedule.  Open Door, Let dog out, instant pee. NOT ME!

Also, In my two years of walking with Mama I have NEVER Pooped while on leash. ONLY in the back yard.

PEE ESS Mama said to tell you these photos of Daddy Santa and Me are from 2010 and Sibling Jake was in the photo, and she removed him and added me. Getting daddy to allow photos is almost impossible.

need proof?


16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, how unusual!! You are really something else, Beau!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Yes, that is definitely a unique trait, Beau boy!!! Vive le difference. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

You are a very scheduled do Beau. I wish Gibbs was more like that.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Your Mama did a great job with the photo, you are so cute posing with Santa. It is good you are on a schedule, it makes life easy for your Mama. Your Daddy does make a great Santa, it is a shame he does like his picture taken. HUGS, have a happy day!

Zoolatry said...

When you gotta go, you gotta go.
When you don't, you don't.
When you won't, you won't.
The day will come, Beau, when she'll figure it out.
Maybe.

Millie and Walter said...

That is unusual, Beau. We pee every time we go outside. Your dad makes a perfect swimming Santa.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my dogs Beau you do have unique peeing preferences and a schedule wtg Hugs cecilia

lexitheschnauzer said...

Hi Beau. This is Lucy. I only poop in my own yard too. I think it is rude to leave droppings on other people's property. I mean, what if Mom forgot to pick it up and bring it home to our own trash can? Right? But we all pee every time we go out, unless of course it's raining, then we ask to go out every 10 minutes to see if it has stopped.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's really interesting. He's got his time and that's when he goes. It is really nice that he doesn't poop on your walk.

DeniseinVA said...

I would say you are unique Beau.

Mevely317 said...

Yes-siree, "U" is for Unique!
I actually envy your bladder control, Beau. (TMI?) Our girls, like your angel siblings, would assume the position even if there was nothing left!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Now you've got me there, Beau! I happily poop on a leash, and don't ask to go outcast night.

Woofs,
Ollie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, that is unique Beau but it really is good to have a schedule!

Chatty Crone said...

Beau you are one of a kind and it is okay!

CheerfulMonk said...

❤️💕❤️💕

Kten said...

We would pee every time we were taken out, even if it was only 10 minutes ago. Well sometimes Lee doesn't, but Phod has got to make sure he still owns the yard. How come your dad has the hat and not you?

Lee and Phod who are suffering greatly from the hat tax