Sunday, November 20, 2022

Like Mother Like Son

 


Sunday Selfie is NOT ME today, yet another borrow from Mama


My Human Brother Dan and My Neice Zoe are home watching out the window as the Garage Door man repairs their garage door that the spring broke and they could not open the door.

Mama said the apple didn't drop far from the apple tree with Dan.

Zoe looks a lot like ME and they take silly selfies like we do.
Plus we had to get a door man to come put a new door in. His is getting repaired.






Zoe and I look a lot alike, She is brown like I am but looks gray in photos.


Notice the vertical blinds are slanted so Zoe can see in the right direction to watch the repair man. Mama does that for me and for herself, if they are straight it cuts our view

15 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

I love the photos of Dan and Zoe. And I love how the blinds are turned. Sweet human parents 😊

My Mind's Eye said...

Sandra
Dan is 100% your son. So handsome and a wonderful smile!
Zoe you are your Daddy's girl
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

We love Zoe and Dan's selfies. She really does look like you, Beau.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Zoe you look so comfy just hanging out like you were standing at a bar and looking out da window! Soooo cute!

WFT Nobby said...

How wonderful Beau, that you and Zoe both have your very own personal window blind adjusters!

eileeninmd said...

Zoe is a beautiful dog, I love Dan's selfies.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Tigger's Mum said...

What great photos. What a happy family you all are! Zoe looks a little concerned in the first photo. Xxx Mr T

Marvelous Marv said...

Great selfies of Zoe and Dan! We can see that she has her Dad as well trained as you have your Peeps! Keep being awesome! Purrs Marv

Ginny Hartzler said...

These pics are really fun, I enjoyed looking at them. I assume Mom doesn't do the blinds for you because the sun would be too hot

Chatty Crone said...

Zoe is cute too - what kind of breed are you two?

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for being so generous, Beau. Those pictures warm my heart and make me smile. 😊❤️

Mevely317 said...

What a fabulous smile your brother has, Beau. That's crazy about their broken garage door, coming so close on the heels of your own uh-oh. Dangerous, too. I'm glad Dan and Zoe opted to have someone else do the fix.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all fun photos! Dang, y'all don't have a lot of good luck with garage doors!

Ann said...

No denying that your mom and your human brother are a lot alike. Zoe is adorable and I love the fun pictures.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those photos are so cute. You two do look alike!