Monday, November 7, 2022

Beau goes to Bray Park - Part 1

 


Beau's mama has a car, so he did Ride,
With Mama and Daddy by his side.
His Ears stood up, there was much to see,
Daddy has suggested the park for me.


It was Sunday morning, it was still dark,
We went through the gate into Bray Park.

We rolled in the park as the sun was coming up,
I was excited and a really happy pup.


the sight of all the trees
almost brought me to my knees,
It should have but I dont have any knees
you sees.



Mama opened the door, and out I headed for one of the many trees.
You know, the 5-minute ride had me wanting to pees.
pulling Mama like a sled, my nose was a twitchin
all those smells had my nose itchin
to poke it here and poke it there,
slow down she said, but I didn't care.
I smell possum, I smell a tree.
All the animals in the park had left their smells just for me.


She handed the new cell phone to daddy 
and said take a picture of us, like a good laddy.
To Be Continued








19 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️👍

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a special treat, Beau! Has Mama never taken you there before? And if not, why? She is such a good poet!!

WFT Nobby said...

You can't beat an early morning trip to the park!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh Beau... this was extra special!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

ooh a walk in da park... we hope it was fantabulous and there were 87 pee mails to read with the newest rumours....

eileeninmd said...

Wow Beau, it was a good day to have both the car ride and a visit to a new park. I love parks and trees, a beautiful peaceful place. HUGS, have a happy day!

Rose said...

Oh what fun!!!

Ann said...

That sounds like a fun outing.

Millie and Walter said...

How exciting to explore a new park. We can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Chatty Crone said...

Beau - you sounded so EXCITED!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau I'm so excited for your outing. OMDs it is obvious you are you Mama's Soul and Inspiration you brought out the poet in her.
Hugs cecilia

Mevely317 said...

How fun! I'm thinking this poem needs put to music so we might all sing along!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a cliff hanger today Beau!! Looks like you had a blast!
xoxo,
Sunny

Sandee said...

Love the fun poem. Looks like you all had a great time and especially you.

Have a woof woof day and week, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW, a day at the park, no wonder you were excited Beau!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like the start of a great adventure, Beau!

Woofs,
Ollie

Marvelous Marv said...

Your Mom and you are terrific poets! And what a terrific park! Purrs Marv

DeniseinVA said...

Awwww cute! Love the poem and love you sweet Beau :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a wonderful time....