Monday, August 1, 2022

The Waiting Game

 


Thursday Morning Day Four of Woofer's on the Woof making Bam Bam Noise, I waited patiently for my breakfast.
Mama says I am the most patient dog she has ever had and she needs lessons from me.
I say Get The Food On the Breakfast Bar Please.
This is what she had, and also what I had.



Mama puts Rasins in her oatmeal, and cooks 2 minutes in microwave, adds a spoon of peanut butter and a spoon of maple syrup and we eat it together.
For some reason she picks the raisins out and keeps them all for herself, she told me they are not good for canines.
She laughs all the way through breakfast, so does daddy. She told me it is because she puts a blob on her finger, and I suck it off and that I look like a young calf drinking from a baby bottle
just like this little guy.
She and daddy laugh like hyneas every time I suck a bite off her finger. I do it on purpose, so I get more. I am cuter than a calf anyway!





20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You sure ARE cuter than a calf. And an expert at making people happy!

WFT Nobby said...

Peanut butter in oatmeal? That is a new one to us and I shall encourage Gail to try it out.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

easyweimaraner said...

LOL... we laughed too as we saw the calf picture... maybe this is a real funny month for all of us if we start it with laughter?

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
You are a good patient dog, waiting for your breakfast. Cute photos of you and the calf being bottle fed. HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

You are so clever making them laugh so they will keep giving you what you want.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

No doubt about it, Beau! You are cuter than any calf!

Woofs,
Ollie

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh, Beau, you put me in a conundrum cos calves are the cutest thing to me... can't you BOTH be cutesome and cuddlesome and comic??? No, maybe you win on that last count!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Kten said...

We only get to share breakfast on Sundays when we get a pancake. Sigh! We really aren't into eating breakfast in our old age, it drives Lady crazy. Lee and Phod

Sandee said...

Sorry the noise is still going on, but you made me laugh with the sucking off moms finger thing. I can hear them laughing, but you're having the last laugh. You're getting more breakfast.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays. I couldn't help myself.

Have a woof woof day and week, Beau. My best to your laughing peeps. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you are the best breakfast buddy!!
Hugs Cecilia

Inger said...

Oh, Beau! You are so blessed to have found such good parents and such a lovely home. Hope those woofer guys will soon beo gone.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I'll bet that feels super good on momma's finger. Like getting a hand massage from a nail tech ... only better!
Would you sign me up for patience lessons, too?

Andree said...

Such a handsome dog! I'd pass on that breakfast, though. LOL Not for me!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope your Mom doesn't read your post because she will be on to your trick:). We just might have to try that sucking thing too.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Chatty Crone said...

I bet you are cute doing that!

Millie and Walter said...

You are such a cutie, Beau. We can just see you licking your mom's finger at breakfast.

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW Beau, you really do get a Calf-inated breakfast!

DeniseinVA said...

I agree with you and your breakfast sounds yummy. I did not know raisins are bad for canines. You are so cute! I can hear the laughter.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a sweet story.

CheerfulMonk said...

I eat my oatmeal with raisins too. But they're not good for pups.