Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Look at Mommy

 


Mama took 4 pics of me sitting, 

Snap! Look at me!

Snap! Look at me!

Snap! Look at me!

Number 4 I could not ignore here anymore, but I did manage to only cut my eyes and not my head. Can you read my thoughts?

You see I know how much she loves me when I sit on the sofa and that when she tires of trying to get me to pose, she will go behind the sofa and hug and kiss on me.

She thinks I don't know she is taking my photo. 

Can you guess why she has her mouth closed tight?

Can you hear the woo woos coming from my mouth?




12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Kisses and more kisses! Beau, it looks like you are looking at mommy a bit more with each snap!

easyweimaraner said...

you two together..or twogether ;O)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think Mommy's mouth is so tightly closed because she does not want a doggie French kiss...

Rose said...

You are giving mama kisses!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you are picture perfect...you should be a poster boy for gorgeous brown eyes and brindle furs
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are so sweet and handsome Beau!

Mevely317 said...

Good question -- Why DOES momma have her lips sealed so tightly? (Looking like she's about to bust out laughing.)
Another thing: WHY is this post not showing up in my reader? I had to go looking for you, dear Beau. Gotcha!

Ojo said...

Hi friend, Ojo here! Hurray for pictures of you with your person! Hurray for sitting on the couch! Did you get treats for posing so nicely?

lexitheschnauzer said...

You gave your Momma some really good pictures in the first set. We sure do know why Miss Sandra has her mouth closed so tight...Chia does the same thing to our Mom and Dad!
XOX Xena, Lucy and Riley

DeniseinVA said...

So cute and you pose so beautifully for mommy Beau :)

ZOOLATRY said...

The best time of day?
Mommy 'n' Me time!

Kten said...

We always assume she is taking our picture. Lee and Phod who are at hour 92.5 without power, but saw hydro guys on ATVs in the yard so hopefully soon!