Thursday, February 10, 2022

My Weekend

 


Saturday was a sunny day; Mama knew the weather app said Cold Weather is on the Way. She stripped my bed in the closet, she stripped my bed in her bedroom, she took all the lap blankets, 5 of them and all the pillowcases off the pillows.  

The Pile Was Huge and had to be divided into 2 loads. One pile in the washer and the rest she left by the door into the garage. 

Daddy was in the garage

The door to the garage had a pile of MY laundry

So where else would I await the return of Daddy? Somehow, I must have fallen asleep

I am thankful for clean linens, thankful for Mama washing them, thankful she let me sleep on the dirty ones and thankful daddy came back in the house with me


18 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

You have reminded F that it's about time she washed some of my 'friends'. I wish she wouldn't- I sniff and then suck my blankie to ensure it has a nice familiarity about it. (Don't tell anyone.) Paw smacks Mr T

easyweimaraner said...

that's the best place... we prefer the fresh laundry, so it gets our smell before it is back in da closet LOL

CheerfulMonk said...

You are such a sweet boy!

WFT Nobby said...

Looks like you know how to make yourself comfy pretty much anywhere Beau.

Ann said...

It's even better to lay on when it comes out of the dryer and it's still warm :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Laundry day is always a lucky day, soft-warm-sweet smelling stuff. Yay, let's get it all stinky and dirty again!

eileeninmd said...

A fresh laundered bed is a happy place. You look cute napping Beau!
HUGS, have a happy day!

Rose said...

I want to.hug him so bad! I can just feel the weight of him.

Chatty Crone said...

Awe you were in between them both.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL, oh Beau, you remind me of my angel Jasper cat - he was always where the laundry was happening and couldn't wait for the clean stuff to be dry so he could settle himself among it... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Awwwww Beau you are 100 kinds of adorable
Hugs cecilia

Sandee said...

Your mom takes such good care of you. She rocks, but you already know that.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

Millie and Walter said...

You found the perfect place for a nap while waiting for your dad to come back inside, Beau.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure is comfy plus it's almost your favorite color too Beau!

Mevely317 said...

How cute you are, Beau! The aroma of freshly-laundered bedding is wonderful ... but at the same time, there's something special about your own 'bouquet.'

DeniseinVA said...

You are very thankful sweet Beau, how loved you are!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you found somewhere to sleep. Also, clean bedding is always welcomed!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Lots of perfect thankfuls Beau!!
xoxo,
Jakey, Rosy & Sunny