Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Twilight Zone?


Recently My Mama has been attacked several times. 
In our home! No!
 Not by me or Daddy!

It's the Appliances! It's the Inanimate Objects!

Microwave Catch on the door inflicted a long scratch on her right pointer knuckle, took 5 days to heal!
Light switch inside the refrigerator got her left elbow, another long scratch.
Switch INSIDE the dryer, looonngggg scratch on top of left arm.

then the Rocking Chair attacked her

She blamed this on me because she was playing with me and stepped backwards and the rocker jabbed the top of her left foot, causing a BIG bruise and 2 small BLLEDING cuts!

Her OTHER Bruise is the size of a 50-cent piece, and she CLAIMS I did it when she and I were play fighting over who sits next to daddy, 
and I plunked 80 pounds of paw with 200 lbs pressure on her left arm.

She also jammed her little toe on the tiny leg to the ottoman because she was playing with me and did not see it.
 So, She Says.
There might be a paw/claw hole on the top of her Big Toe where I might have been squeezing through the space between the ottoman and her chair where her feet were on the floor and not on the ottoman,
If she sat properly there would have been no space for me to squeeze through.
She might also try wearing Shoes!

All of this in the past 10 days! 
Can you say Klutz?   
I think we are in Twilight Zone and the appliances attack humans.
All I can say is, I am NOT GUILTY!



19 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Poor mom! And I agree, you are not guilty.

easyweimaraner said...

hugs to your mama, we hope all things heal up and are forgotten after a kiss from you ;O)

Tigger's Mum said...

Good grief - I though my humum was accident prone but that really takes the biscuit (she might have the odd claw hole in her too but they are all her own fault for connecting bits of her with my claws....) paw smacks Mr T

Ann said...

I'm sure you are not the least bit guilty Beau. But your poor mom.

eileeninmd said...

Hello beau,

You are innocent, I hope your Momma is not hurt badly.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Innocent until proven otherwise, Beau boy... though I suspect holes in flesh that are claw sized could count against you. Hmmm. on balance though, it's the inanimates are fault here! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

We are certain it's not your fault, Beau. Our paws are crossed that the appliances stop attacking your mom right now! BOL!

Rose said...

Even if you aren't guilty, you should show her how much you love her. You give her so much joy...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 remembers reading an article years ago about how many people in Britain were injured by te cosies each year. If that is possible, then anything s!

Woofs,
Ollie

Mevely317 said...

Oh Beau, I would NEVER say 'klutz' because then I'd be talking about myself. I think your momma and me are cut from the same bolt of cloth. All the time Mr. Tom is asking where I got that bruise ... what's sad, half the time I can't remember. Somebody needs to cloak us in bubble wrap!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you might need a good attorney!!
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

I'm sorry the appliances are attacking mom, but you're not to blame. Mom knows that too. I did laugh and I shouldn't because of all the hurts mom has endured, but you have to admit this if funny.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

Chatty Crone said...

I hate to say it but I think mom is guilty of being a little clumsy and working too fast.

Brian's Home Blog said...

The only thing you are guilty of Beau is being handsome and playful!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my! Let me tell you that my right arm has 4 quarter size bruises on it right now. A few are from Gracie. It's so embarrassing. I am going to get protective arm sleeves from Amazon. They are for old people's skin. That way when I go out I won't have ugly bruises everywhere.

WFT Nobby said...

Hmmm. It seems to me, Beau, that you are just a teeny weeny bit implicated in a couple of those incidents...?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Poor Mom, we hope she heals quickly. Our MOm always wears her shoes because Lightning really likes to stand on Mom's foot when she is preparing meals.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Hootin Anni said...

Reminds me of an old comic strip Family Circus..."I didn't do it"

Marvelous Marv said...

I think your Mama is like mine. She is covered with scrapes annd bruises too! Our human brother says she needs to be bubble wrapped!