Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday Selfie

 


She wanted a Sunday Selfie! She had her chance and blew it, she knew it was too dark for photos in the living room and explained she was shooting into the light and asked for another chance, but I said no.
If you think I look like I despise Selfies, you would be right.
Mama said to tell you I am brown and black brindle, not gray. 


She took another one but you can see i did not agree with her decision
I turned my back and returned to chewing my bone
Peee SSSS I am not a sad dog, I just hate cameras aimed at me.


Here is a smile, she took this the first week I moved in with my humans. This was BEFORE I knew she was a Pawparazzi

There might have been TREATS involved.




16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a rare sight to see this big happy grin!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

I actually love that first photo, but I'm sorry you hate to have your picture taken.

WFT Nobby said...

Wow Beau, in that first photo you have totally nailed the "I despise selfies" look.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

eileeninmd said...

Beau, I love all your cute photos. You do look like a happy dog when you are smiling. HUGS, have a great day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Beau, we love that grin! And you know what? We love seeing photos of you. Any photos!

Woofs,
Ollie

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I think that first shot is very much catwalk-bored-chic of the experienced model... but the smile does look much better on you! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you are most gorgeous....
I think Angel Madi would agree with you about not knowing she lived with Pawparazzi. Thank goodness I was never able to 100% translate the looks she gave me..
Hugs cecilia

ZOOLATRY said...

We don't much care if you are brown, black, grey, tan or whatever ... you're just so danged handsome and cute and adorable it doesn't matter!

Millie and Walter said...

You look great in your selfies, Beau. It doesn't matter if you smile or not.

Rose said...

You are so handsome, Beau, you should have a selfie a day...

Chatty Crone said...

That is so incredibly cute!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's so funny...pawparazzi!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love your selfies Beau and we also love that great big beautiful smile!

Mevely317 said...

Wild thang, you make my heart sing! You make everything BEAU-tiful.

Susan Kane said...

Such a lovely brindle puppy!

Marvelous Marv said...

Beau, we love ALL of your Photos! Our Mom has to take a zillion photos before she gets 1 that MIGHT work! You are purrfectly OK in making your Peep do that! And you should smile more toe camera, that smile is a knock out! Purrs Marv