Sunday, November 14, 2021

Selfies Galore with Mama and Daddy and ME

 



Daddy gets another new knee on Dec 20th.
We missed yesterday because my 8 days of ill health made her way far behind in her to do list.
She got most of it done..

Mama put all our selfies in this one place for when she wants to look at me and feel good.

Mama Decided if I can leap and grab bees out of the air, and walk back and forth back and forth in the yard, I should be able to walk a half a block each day. I overheard her say I am making her crazy and breaking her heart begging to walk.
We tried it for 4 days, she walks me 800 ft so slow we are barely moving. I think she is pretending she is lame to make me walk slow. Then we walk 800 ft back home. 

She knows the lots in our neighborhood are 100 x 100, so she walked me Eight Houses and Back! And so far, I am not limping.



MAMA WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP ME HAPPY... See she even wore her flannel gown.

20 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

These are great! So many selfies and I love everyone of them. How wonderful that you and Mama are walking again.

Zoolatry said...

OH HAPPY DAYS! Wonderful collection of family photos ...

Rose said...

Oh, I so.love all thse selfies...

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's so good to see your happy smile sweet Beau!!!

Sandee said...

Wonderful selfies and it's wonderful that you're feeling better. It looks like mom and dad are too. Excellent.

Have a woof woof Sunday, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love ALL of these, Beau, it is a Selfie Festival! And Mama's blue top, WOW!!! It is gorgeous! And you are kissing her, too. I see NOTHING wrong wth these short walks, especially if you are going ths slow. If you walk slow enough, you probably could even walk further; something to maybe ask the vet. I cannot bELIEVE Daddy is POSING! Did she drug his coffee or something?

Millie and Walter said...

It's great to see all of you smiling in all those selfies. We can tell that your mom and dad are so happy to see you feeling so much better and we are too.

WFT Nobby said...

This is all great news Beau, and we love every single one of those happy selfies!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a gorgeous selection of photos of the family Beau
Hugs cecilia

photowannabe said...

Well I love all the selfies...Beau you are so lucky to have such wonderful parents!
Sue

Tigger's Mum said...

We love top right with your little tongue out look. They all look real happy and it's good to see you guys are all smiling again. Paw smacks Mr T

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so glad you are feeling better, and I love the photos. Good luck on getting some gentle walks, with plenty of time for sniffing good smells. You are so lucky to have your devoted mom. ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

Marvelous Marv said...

Beau! You and your Peeps look so furry happy! That makes our hearts happy! We are glad to see you ALL smiling! We send you a marvellously Happy day!

Ann said...

These are some great selfies Beau.

catladymac said...

Such great news - ans pictures !

Hootin Anni said...

Beau? You made your way to live with the best mom & dad!! They live you so. And the selfies are full of smiles...very uplifting.

Hootin Anni said...

live = love..
They love you so.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love all the selfies. So cute.
Oh my, December 20th! Are you ready??

lexitheschnauzer said...

This is a happy post full of love. We see your Dad is getting an early Christmas present, Beau. How did his knees get in such bad shape? Did he run after squirrels a lot? XOX Xena and Lucy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love all the selfies. So cute.
Oh my, December 20th! Are you ready??