Thursday, July 29, 2021

Show and Tell time


Look Deep in my eyes! Listen to my story!
Saturday at 11:13 PM, The Sky Went LOUD and Fierce!
It Boomed and Flashed until after 7 am Sunday Morning. this is very odd, usually our storms only last 15 minutes to an hour. Not only was the length of time odd, but there was no rain, just a few sprinkles.
At 6 am I started to Woo and Woo begging to go for a walk, Mama said
IF WE CAN HEAR THUNDER THE LIGHTING CAN HIT US
She said that loud and a lot because Daddy agreed with me, it was not raining, Mama could take me.
Finally she caved in and as we walked ONLY HALF my normal distance, we could hear the booms out at the beaches. Mama was nervous. She said to me, see that dog with the man? that is the dog the lady always walks, and she is now walking. Do you know how lucky you are?
Men are just crazy, she said, and you are a MAN also. We are going back home
We turned around and this is what we saw


We had storms to our back and thunder booming and a glorious sunny sky over our house 
Just in case you want to know, I don't care for RAIN but I am not afraid of thunder. I do HATE fireworks. They make me BARK.
The Mom asked me to show you how much bigger her plant is now..
Note! Mama added me to these photos since this IS MY BLOG and was not in the photo. The storm pic was stock found on PicMonkey, the sky if OURS



18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The sky! It is a pink curtain spreading open to the heavens! I am totally shocked that Mama walked you at all!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm with your mom, lightning can be dangerous so it's best to be careful. We don't want anything to happen to either of you. ❤️

easyweimaraner said...

wo that sky looks like eton mess... the mama is hungry now ;O) but you are right stay inside when the sky starts a firework...

WFT Nobby said...

Gosh that storm sounds scary, although Gail is laughing after reading the Weims comment about Eton mess, and is now hungry too±

Ann said...

It kind of looks like a great big hole in the sky right over your house.
Your plant is doing great.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Yikes... you scored, getting mama to cave and take you out, but you do need to be careful, Beau-boy, that is true. Love mama's picmonkey work, as ever! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

Yes, the lightning is dangerous. It is a pretty skywatch. Your Mama's plant is looking great, very pretty. HUGS, have a happy day!

ZOOLATRY said...

FLORIDA
W wild
E exciting
A awful
T terrible
H harrowing
E ever changing
R raucous

DeniseinVA said...

Mama knows best :) Glad you don't mind the thunder. I don't like fireworks too much either. Those skies are incredible! Philomena looks great. I once met a Philomena. She was a lady in Ireland. It's a very pretty name.

Mevely317 said...

YIKES! Sorry, Beau, but I'm with momma. Day before yesterday we had such a thunderstorm. I didn't realize it and when a Big Bang came I thought a tree had hit the roof. Fortunately (for us), one of the big trees on the lot next door was a casualty. Too close for (my) comfort.

Philmena looks really happy and healthy!

Millie and Walter said...

It's no fun to have to go out to do your business in the rain but it's especially scary to do it during a thunderstorm. We aren't afraid of the booms either but we don't like when it's raining hard either.

Sandee said...

You are most brave, but I'm with your mom. I don't want to be out when there is thunder. Makes me very nervous.

Mom has a wonderful green thumb. Well done.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your mom. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau I have a very healthy respect for Tstorms and all the audio.
Your Mom has a green thumb
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those kind of storms are a real pain for everyone Beau but I am glad your Mom got to take you out!

Kten said...

Pre Hailey Lady use to love a thunderstorm and now not so much cause they cause Lee so much stress. We had a crazy one Sunday night. Lee and Phod

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a beautiful sky, but Mom is right, not good to walk in the thunder and lightning. We walk in the rain but not when there are flashes and booms:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

catladymac said...

If the lightning doesn't bother das, why didn't HE walk you ?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you were safe and that you headed back home. That's a lot of thunder and lighting you had. The plant looks awesome!