Saturday, July 17, 2021

GRASS 3

 


Mama just HAPPEN to have 1 MORE picture of me eating grass.
(do you think the sun on my furface makes me look old)
Due to the out pouring of concern over my eating of the grass, we will now address this subject.

Mama found these reasons dogs eat grass.

They Have a Fiber Deficiency. Dogs need fiber, too, and they could be craving fibrous substances if they lack it in their diet. ...

Dogs Can Eat Grass Because They’re Bored. A dog who isn’t properly stimulated could be ripping up and eating grass out of pure boredom. ...

They’re Trying to Clear up Parasites. ...

Some Dogs Just Like to Eat Grass. ...

When I eat grass at wakeup, it means I am going to throw up phlegm. I only do this if The Humans give me anything with fat in it. As long as they don't I don't and I have never thrown up food, Only once in a while the phlegm.
Mama thinks. A. I like it B. I do need fiber, I am on Glandex 
I Never get bored, because when I do, I Woo Woo loudly and the humans take me out, feed me, play with me, walk me. 
PUT peanut butter in the KONG
Mama found these Angel grass photos

Angel Baby ate grass and slept in it too and Always Threw Up In The House


Big boy munched grass and never threw up

Jake had digestive problems, he was found in the streets at 4 months old, starving and with Parvo.
this left holes in the intestines. He ate LOTS of grass, and threw up but not in the house.
Once when we handed the BM sample to the vet, IN A BAG, he said does Jake eat anything besides grass? It was full of grass.

Cooper is the one on the bottom of the pile. He never ate grass, but did on occasion throw up in the house. 

Max was born in 1986 Before Digital Camera and Mama said she can't remember if he ate grass or not

TO SUM IT ALL UP. I AM FINE, I JUST LOVE GRASS. 
I ONLY EAT A FEW BLADES A DAY.
MAMA DOESN'T PUT CHEMICALS ON GRASS, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER PETS TO LEAVE GERMS ON OUR GRASS. 
IT IS SAFE GRASS...  
 the end




11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Not only is Mama an expert on flour and gluten, she also knows her dogs and grass eating facts. All this was interesting, too! Munch on, Beau!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
an informative and entertaining post, Beau - but don't ya love that folks cared? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
You are a smart dog, interesting post and info on dogs eating grass.
My old dogs ate grass too, I use to say they were part goat.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

Good information to know. Now I want to know why when a dog throws up in the house it will move to a rug or a carpeted area instead of throwing up on a hard floor?

Martha said...

That all makes sense and we know your mama does everything to keep you safe. I like the question Ann asked, and cats do the same thing!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you and your mom are experts what is good and bad for your digestion.
I love the puppy pile on the couch
Hugs cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Hey, Beau! Our momma says to tell your momma 'thanks' so she won't be fretting whenever we graze. 🙃

Millie and Walter said...

We eat grass all the time as have all our Angel Sisters before us. Also, we almost never throw up and definitely not from eating grass.

Brian's Home Blog said...

If you like the grass, eat the grass Beau. Nothing wrong with having a salad!

lexitheschnauzer said...

It's better than smoking grass, BOL, BOL, we made a funny. We both eat grass too. In fact, Mom read something about landscaping your yard for your dog(s) and they suggested planting different kinds of grass in patches so we could try them and pick our favorites. You can guess if any of this got done... XOX Xena and Lucy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You don't look old, you look made that mama is taking another photo...LOL! That's interesting about the grass. Skye only did that to make herself throw up. She didn't do it very often at all.