Friday, June 25, 2021

New blog Not new blog


My Mama wanted to change my header and blog, YOU KNOW how that went. 
This all started when she created the above collage of me, to put ME on her Big Monitor Screen.
The above is a screen print of her monitor.

She liked it so much she created the header that is at the top of the blog you are reading. 

She fought and said a few WORDS not meant for my ears, and could not get the back ground to change from the green forrest that had been there for YEARS.

She decide to create a new blog and name it Beau-coup Beau which means abundance of Beau.
 

She picked another theme, and she tried every theme blogger has and found there is only one set, Contempo ,that allows changing headers without writing HTML.

NOTHING works like it DID in the old theme and she wasted 2 days trying



She decided to NIX the IDEA for a NEW Blog!

And started to fiddle with Fourpawsetc.
Nothing works like it did for the past 9 years.

there is now a DOUBLE headed on this blog when viewed on phone.
ARRRRRH is almost what she said!
Which means there is a double header on the PHONE which she despises
Fourpawsetc is broken and mama is
Frustrated!

Left above is view on computer which is ok, see the red circle? that is the old header that mama removed, and did NOT put on the side bar and CAN NOT be removed because it isn't really there.
She accidently changed the background black, remember nothing works like it did, and black it stays because it will not change 
and the left above is the DOUBLE Headers on PHONE view that are making her crazy. 
Anyhoo... this blog is now named after ME even though it still has all the angels from the past on it and it still says Fourpawetc on the web address..

Love from Beau-coup Beau and MAMA...
GUESS WHAT? After I did this post I FIXED THE DOUBLE HEADER..



11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Your mama has my sympathy. Why do they do that to us? 😟

Ann said...

This is why I won't mess with my blog any more. It used to be so simple to add things or change things around. Now I have no clue.

easyweimaraner said...

the mama waved with da white flag at WP... sometimes they win...sigh...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
There's always a way - it's just not always signposted. More deep forest than open road... but there's a tad more adventure in the forest than the open! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

ZOOLATRY said...

Soon EVERYTHING will be designed for and directed toward SMART PHONES! They are nothing more than mini, handheld computers and they are the future ...
Just like my grandkids say "facebook" is for OLD people ... they barely use a computer except for schoolwork!
EVERYTHING else is on the phone!
WE are being phased out, Silicon Valley does not give an S..T about us anymore.
Get it, got it, good!

Martha said...

I keep thinking about giving my blog a new look but I'm afraid to mess with it these days. I'll leave well enough alone I guess. So glad your mama got things figured out in the end - she always does. :)

Millie and Walter said...

We love your new header, Beau. It's never any fun when the blog hosting site changes how things are done. You have to learn it all over again.

Chatty Crone said...

Progress - bah humbug!

Mevely317 said...

Yeay ... two thumbs up for mama's perserverance!

BTW, I love the name beau.coup beau. So debonair! ... Or as we say de-BONE-air.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you got the header fixed at the end. I don't dare try to change anything on my blog.

Marvelous Marv said...

Glad you got it sorted out! BTW, Your blog is purrfect on our iPhone, the Android tablet and ones Windows PC!