Thursday, March 11, 2021

Sharing my BLOG again

 



This is all the fault of those of you who asked about the sign and what it meant on that was on Mama's MadSnapper blog...
she decided to walk down that street to see what was up with the sign. Just as she passed the sign a lady came out her front door with a DOG.
 See Above Photo. No, not that one, that is me showing my disgust!

Not much of a dog compared to me. I did not get to see her. this was Mamas 2nd walk and that's another thing, I should have been with her.
Sure her sweater says Yes, I am a BIG Deal!
WE all KNOW
I am the BIG Deal, and I have 88 lbs to prove it.

I heard her tell Daddy she had a great time. 
Something about the two of them having a pandemic meltdown of lack of conversation.
The walked 1 block together and this is what Mama told daddy she learned.
Mercedes is the dog
Betty is the dog mama
Betty's husband died 2 months ago
She is a 4 year survivor of cancer and they told her she had 6 months to live.
She is 76, just like my Mama
She would be lost with out Mercedes and so glad she has her.
Mercedes dances and loves Big Dogs
Mama told her all about Big Boy and me the BIG Beau.
there was more but she compressed her words.
Mama is thankful she got to talk, and pet that silly LITTLE dog and I am thankful Mama loves BIG dogs BEST!
Big Dogs ROCK!
Little dogs PEBBLE. heh heh heh

Mama said to Mercedes, I am going to post your picture on my blog. Betty said Oh Mercedes you are going to be on her blog.
What I  say is WHOS BLOG IS THIS ON?



17 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is super sweet and we love your friend mercedes... hugs to her and to her mama... we hope they have a looooong and happy time together...

WFT Nobby said...

Big dogs rock, little dogs pebble. As a small-medium sized chap (43 cm high at the shoulder) , I am wondering where I sit on the spectrum? I thought Gail, a geologist, might be able to help on this one, but frankly her suggestions were worse than useless. Gravel? Stone? Boulder? Cobble?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau

I love big dogs, they do rock! But, it is nice of you to share your blog space with the little one Mercedes. HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

Little dogs pebble...ROFL Oh Beau you are so funny. No offense but I think that Mercedes is adorable. I love both big and small dogs.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Beau, there will be brownie points accrued to you for sharing your blog, so never fear! I wonder if you will ever get to meet Mercedes in the furs? It would be fun to see a piccie of you both together! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Martha said...

Little dogs pebble, LOL!! We love all dogs big and small, but of course you are always are very favorite Beau!

Brian's Home Blog said...

She is a cute little pup Beau, but we know it's still your blog!

Rose said...

Be glad your Mama met someone to talk to ...

Sandee said...

Your mom loves you the mostest so don't worry about that, but she needs to take to other people too. She made a friend and that's a good thing. Sharing is a good thing to do and you're doing that today.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

Millie and Walter said...

We understand your reaction to having to share your blog with Mercedes but you have to admit Mercedes is a little cutie. Maybe some day you can all go on a walk together. It sounds like Betty might be a bit lonely having lost her husband recently.

Mevely317 said...

OK, I'm trying really hard to curb my enthusiasm for Mercedes. U still be my main big beautiful pet-pal. 🤗

PS - Are you going to meet up with her and her momma Betty one of these days? THAT would be a super photo op!

My Mind's Eye said...

What a lovely story about Betty and Mercedes...I love that pup's name...she is a very Classy Lassy
Hugs Cecilia

Marvelous Marv said...

Mercedes looks like Lucy next door. Lucy and me (Cinnamon) are furrends. I wonder if I could use the Big Dogs Rock and Little Dogs Pebble line...even though I am NOT a big dog, I am not a little dog either! Thankyou for visiting us! Have a marvellously happy day!

lexitheschnauzer said...

"Little dogs pebble." BOL, BOL, BOL Lucy
I'm a mighty mini! I am coming to steal your blog! Xena

DeniseinVA said...

She is cute but you are the star :) your mom was such a good neighborhood to stop and chat with the lady. I am sure she appreciated that.

Matilda the Boxer said...

Excuse me?? Did your momma even ASK furst if you would share your blog? Did you get paid for leasing out your space with treats and scritches??

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Mercedes is cute. My prayers go out to Betty.