Thursday, March 25, 2021

I cross my heart And Paws


I said to my Mama, I cross my heart/paws and hope to die, I did NOT put that mud on the carpet!

And she started to sing with George Strait, his song I cross my heart. This is MY rendition of that song.


Orange Thing by Beaumont and George Strait

Our love is unconditional, we knew it from the start

I see it in your orange color, you can feel it from my heart

From here on after let's stay the way we are right now

And share all the love and laughter that a ballgame will allow

I cross my heart and promise to

Give all I've got to give to make all your games come true

In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine


You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete

And as long as there's a breath in me

I'll make yours just as sweet

As we play into the future, it's as far as we can see

So let's make each ballgame be the best that it can be


 Cross My Heart by George Strait you can here it by clicking on the link 

Today on thankful Thursday I am thankful for my orange thing/ball and the two slaves who throw it for me to chase. Signing off as Ball Brain Beaumont




19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These words so perfectly describe your love of the ball!!

WFT Nobby said...

And we are sure your rendition of the song was pitch perfect Beau!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau
I like your version of the song Beau!
You are so darn cute! HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

Great song Beau. You should send your lyrics to George and maybe he'll change the song.

Rose said...

What a beautiful voice you have, Beau!

Martha said...

This is so perfect Beau!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BBB the celebrity and the love of his life!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

We love your version of that song, Beau. It's too bad those squirrels got in your house and put mud on the carpet so you would take the blame.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a sweet guy Beau!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

No one said it better, Nashville here we come!

Mevely317 said...

As soon as I read your title that song jumped in my head! I agree with Ann -- George needs to see this!

Sandee said...

I was playing that song in my head as soon as I read the title too. Great choice.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your mom. ♥

Matilda the Boxer said...

Mud on the carpet?? YOU?? Never!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a great song, Beau. Our advice is to always blame it on those darn squirrels:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Such a sweet post.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau I'm thankful to know such a talented and handsome and smart pup
Hugs Cecilia

Marvelous Marv said...

Beau! That is the purrfect Song! Cinnamon LOVEs her orange ball too (except she has yellow ones right now as her last orange ball somehow ended up in the river). She says it is perfect and is singing the song now!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Loved the song and video, but not as much as you love your balls, Beaumont! Would enjoy hearing you sing it1

Hootin Anni said...

Clever rendition!!! And you melt my heart Beau.