Monday, January 11, 2021

Thank you to my Aunties Jackie and C.C.

 


Come On, follow me, I have something to show you


Hurry UP! Mama says she has more work to do and better things to do than be my Editor/Publisher


Mamas friends, Jackie and her daughter C.C. stopped in our driveway last week, and Mama went out to talk while social distancing, butt even though they are MY friends too, I did not get to go out.
Butt during the holidays, I got to go out and meet their Daddy.

When Mama came in she had a little blue box with a bow on it. 

No, not a little blue Beau, a Bow.

She opened it and there I was, and there Big boy was, we are silver stamped charms hanging on silver necklaces.
Yes, we each have our own necklace...

Thank you Jackie and C.C... 

Beau and Big Furever Mamas Big Boys. Big left a big hole in Mamas heart, but I am busy filling it.
Jackie and C.C. lost Melony and Rascal over the rainbow bridge a coupld of weeks ago, they got their angels on charms too.







22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, this is an amazing and special gift!!!! What an awesome and caring lady she is.

easyweimaraner said...

that is such a weonderful gift... and with a meaning... no wonder that it will always super close to your mamas heart when she wears it...

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

I love the charms, what a wonderful gift. HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

That is so nice. What a wonderful gift.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari om
Wow that is original and BEAUtifurs... that wee gift isxBIG!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ella said...

You have received a nice gift ... but you are worth it!
Hugs!

Martha said...

That has to be one of the sweetest gifts ever!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my goodness what treasures...from Mom's very thoughtful and loving friends
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is just the sweetest gift to touch your heart.

Mevely317 said...

A blue BOW, not Beau. Hahahaha. You can momma need to take your show on the road! You kids have some mighty thoughtful friends.

Sandee said...

What a wonderful gift. I also know you're working very hard to feel that hole in moms heart.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a woof woof day and week, Beau. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

Chatty Crone said...

What a wonderful gift!

DeniseinVA said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I've seen those on Facebook. What a wonderful gift.

Rose said...

What good friends your mama has!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Those friends have hearts of gold full of love.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Susan Kane said...

What a thoughtful way to remember them!

Millie and Walter said...

What a beautiful gift for your momma, Beau. She must have been so moved to receive such a thoughtful pressie.

Hootin Anni said...

This gift is just SO amazing.

Marvelous Marv said...

T|hose are beautiful! We LOVE them! And the Beau Charm looks just like you!
Have a Happy Day!

KB said...

That is so sweet and wonderful! And Beautiful (which has "Beau" in it!!!!).

lexitheschnauzer said...

My love language isn't gifts...but those are bringing me to tears. If she ordered them, I would love to know from where.
I know you will wear and cherish them always.