Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Best Dog's Best Day

 


I am the Best Dog my pawrentz ever had, also the SMARTEST Dog and even though they don't say it I am thinking I am also the Most Handsome.. This is ME at Home Depot, Tuesday AM 9/29/2020

Did you notice I slid my harness to the side to show my STAR because I am The Star of our Family

Monday was my Best Day since Aug. 11th, when we found out about CHF and how sick I am.
The reason it was the BEST day so far, I ate real food, not mush but real food. I met them at the door with the orange ball in my mouth. I sat between their chairs at the breakfast bar when they ate.
I sat up, and walked around and laid in the sun in the back yard...
The very first day I have done my NORMAL stuff.
I still refuse Milk Bones and my Venison Training Treats

Now about the BEST and SMARTEST part...

We were sitting in the lot at Home Depot, above shows me alert and watching a man pushing a cart in front of us with long things and bright red rags hanging off.  my head was snapping back and forth watching People TV and suddenly I jumped off the seat, down on the floor by the door I get in and out of and Sat there starting at the door. Mama said, I bet he has to GO.... remember he ate all that REAL Food yesterday. Daddy jumped out and took me to the grassy medium and mama searched frantically for a bag of any kind. She found only one and by the time she got to where I was I had DONE A JOB, a real JOB, one that was big and shaped and solid enough to pick up. The very first good JOB in 2 weeks.  Mama was so excited she had trouble fitting the PILE into the 7 by 7 bag.

I heard mama say Note to Self, add dog bags to the go bag in the back of the SUV....

For all you non dog owners, BIG dogs always do BIG piles, unlike Kitties.. I mean have you ever seen a 70 pound cat? I am sure they would do Big ha ha

I heard her tell daddy while driving us home that she ALMOST took a photo of The Pile just  for YOU...😋




23 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH, I am so happy!!!! Pooping that is normal is a GOOD thing! You GO, Big Boy; in more ways than one. So glad you are feeling so much better.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD - I's ackchewlee eggsited fur ya Big Boy!!! this is furry pawsitiff news indeed and I totally get your pawrents glee at the sight of your stuff!!! Here's to more such outings. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

oh we understand the happiness... only real dog people can celebrate thst job and we celebrate it with you today!!!

Ann said...

This is happy news and a happy post. I might have been tempted to take a picture of your good job too :)

eileeninmd said...

Good boy, BB! You look so handsome and smart.
Your Mama does need to keep some bags in the SUV.
Take care and stay well. {{HUGS}}

Rose said...

Your Mama might start a trend if your mama had taken that picture! This was so good to read.

Mevely317 said...

Happy! Happy! Happy!
Ya, I'd be tempted to take a picture of your JOB, too. (The best part of waking up, isn't always Maxwell in your cup. Jus' saying.)

Sandee said...

Eating your real food and pooping is a good thing. I did laugh about your mom going to take a photo.

Have a woof woof day, Big Boy. My best to your smart and wonderful mom. ♥

Chatty Crone said...

My heart feels so good - I am thrilled - poop and all!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wow, that's fangtastic news!! I'm so glad your new meds are working for you.

DeniseinVA said...

So glad he had a great day and he looks beautiful! So glad you didn't take a picture of the poo, lol!

Millie and Walter said...

It's great to hear you had such a good day. Keep it up but thank your mom for not taking a picture of your stuff. We're sure we could all imagine how it looked. BOL!

My Mind's Eye said...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBB I SEND YOU SO MANY HUGS AND WELL DONES AND YAY FOR YOU...THAT IS SUCH A GOOD SIGN. HUGS ALL AROUND
CECILIA

Inger said...

Oh Big, you have me crying over your poop. Happiness tears, but who would have thought poop could make one that happy?!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are thrilled you had such a good day BB, that's wonderful! Love ya dude!

photowannabe said...

I guess this is the first time that I have been excited about poop.
Good for you Big Boy.
Keep it up.
Sue

Ruby said...

Oh BB, this fills my furry little heart with such JOY!!!! What a DAY! and yes, the peeps REALLY loves our good poops! BOL!!! Ma gets like that too!
{{{{hugs}}}}
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Martha said...

You are the smartest and most handsome! I'm so glad you had such a good day and I'm sure glad your mama didn't take a poop photo for us. WE would rather see photos of you! :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are all smiling ear to ear Big, good job!!!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Yay, yay, yay for a normal day. And we would have gladly looked at that big, beautiful pile you left, cause we know what it meant! May you have many more just like Tuesday. XOX Amy, Xena and Lucy

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

So glad you had a good day! 🎉

KB said...

Woo hoo!!! Way to "go", Big! And you are definitely the most handsome in all of Florida.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I bet that felt good!
Glad you found a bag.