Wednesday, July 1, 2020

National Zoo Day




Mama says sorry for the snake pics, zoom on by for those of you that hate them. Today is National Zoo day and Mama wanted me to share photos from before me, in 2010, when the Petting Zoo came to visit the facility where she volunteered.



Please note here, that Mama is a lot fatter than I am, yet she is always trying to starve me thinner.
 Of course she is thinner NOW..

PEE SSSS... no one petted the spider.  also there are more pics on MAMAS blog MadSnapper




Joining Zoolatry on National Zoo Day  


Badges by Zoolatry

It is also Canada Day, Happy Canada Day to all of you that live there.


PLEASE, I.D. Your Pets, I have a tag on my collar AND a chip. Even Cats need chips...In case they sneak out the door.. Cats are sneaky, you know?  That is why I want to chase them.


14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful pictures! The monkey picture is the same you and the same monkey and background, but it is different, like on a different day maybe.

easyweimaraner said...

omg a snaaaake... if you see a running girl, send her home plese, it's our mama hahahahaha

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I love the boa... and all these animals... what a great day to have in memory for your mama. Thanks for letting her share them on your blog, BB. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Zoolatry said...

Great ZOO shots (with exception of the snakes ... eeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

Ann said...

I'm ok looking at pictures of snakes but no way would I ever put one around my neck. That monkey is adorable.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love all the critters, snakes not so much! The photos are great.
Thanks BB, for sharing the zoo critters! Enjoy your day!

DeniseinVA said...

I have enjoyed all these great photos. Quite an impressive collection of critters.

Mevely317 said...

You've got the BEST smile! Love the expressions on the residents' faces when they touch those fur-babies. My favorite is you and that llama. Did you happen to see on TV yesterday, they think the Llama may be key to a cure for C-19!
https://people.com/health/llama-named-winter-may-help-coronavirus-treatment/

Sandee said...

I'll love on all of those sweet babies except the snake. I leave them alone and want them to leave me alone too.

Happy Canada Day.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Big Boy. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW, that was an impressive bunch of interesting critters!

My Mind's Eye said...

The slithering and 8 legged just make my skin crawl. LOL
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I enjoyed the photos. Looks like it was a fun time. I could never hold a snake or a spider.

Rose said...

Oh, my, I would have volunteered to help with them!

lexitheschnauzer said...

This is a wonderful thing to do for those confined in a nursing home, etc. Not real sure why they brought the spider...of course, many would say that about the snakes, right?
Love the pic with you and the monkey laughing together!
Amy