Saturday, July 11, 2020

Just the three of us


I call you and you call me
It's funny how we get on so easily
We're just friends family aren't we
You've got yours, I've got mine
And friends family are all we ever can be
We're getting to know each other
We're getting to know each other
A little too well
We're starting to show our feelings
And people can tell
Ev'ry time that your eyes meet mine
I light up like a neon sign
Yes, We're getting to know each other
A little too well
AND YOU PEOPLE CAN TELL.... MUAH!

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You look SO PRETTY!!! And THIN! You have high cheekbones and look like a model. I am not kidding.

Ella said...

Sandra ... sweetie, you are so cute!
And Bob ... will you send him to me at Christmas ?! He looks like Santa Claus! Gorgeous!
And BB, you really are the prettiest dog in the entire world!
Hugs for you!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh such a gawjuss trio - and lovely ditty too!!! Hugs and wags and ether Love from afar... YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The 3 of you all are looking great.. Have a happy day!

Ann said...

Oh I love that picture of you. You have such a bright and beautiful smile.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

😀What a fun post.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love seeing such a happy trio!

Rose said...

I must say BB, you sure are a handsome fellow!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB this post gets 1000 Awwws and lots of hugs. Just precious
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

My favorite collage yet! OK, you've stumped me this time ... I never heard of this song, nor the band. It does have a great beat to move to, tho.

Chatty Crone said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

Inger said...

You look so good all three of you.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Xena: BB, you win. You got the most pictures in the collage.
Lucy: You know, Xena, it's not about winning. It' about loving.
Xena: So does that mean that BB is loved the most? *confused look*
Lucy: *sigh*

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sweet. Love the photos.