Wednesday, June 17, 2020

On the floor again...


More instant posts using FLASH on the cell, bleeds the color out . Sorry for all the lay me down photos, that all I DO!!!!!
I do move from place to place. I have 4 dog beds, 2 human beds, 2 sofas and 2 easy chairs to choose from.
and here I am on the floor again....

Almost a Willie Nelson Song

Just can't wait to get on the floor again
The life I love is sleeping sleepin with my friends
And i can't wait to get on the floor again
On the floor again
goin' noplace that i've never been
Seeing thing that I may never see again
And I can wait to get on the floor again...


12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

HILARIOUS!!! I know this song, too!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... oh Big, you have your mother's wit... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

LOL, I like your version of Willies song. Gibbs tends to prefer the floor this time of year because it's cooler.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I like your version of Willie's song, you are so cute!

Rose said...

Lol! I love how your mind works! With the cats, it would be 'on your lap again, just cant wait to be in your face again, .....

Sandee said...

Mom knows you sleep where you want to sleep. It's the way of smart dogs and you're one smart cookie.

Have a woof woof day, Big Boy. My best to your mom. ♥

Mevely317 said...

How cleverly you've inspired momma! Now I'll be singing along and smiling all day!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB being on the floor is way better than being on the road...
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good tune BB, we like!

Chatty Crone said...

Love you Willie Nelson like song.
That is what Disco does - goes place to place to sleep!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Our Jakey says to replace floor with couch and he could totally sing that song!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Your song was perfect. Phod often prefers the floor.