Monday, May 25, 2020

I Waited


On Wed May 20th, 2020... I waited and waited and waited....  My Story of Covid-19itis, canine style.

For the past 9 weeks because of the C-19 thing, My breakfast is served at 6 am, EVERY DAY and I eat with my Mama and Daddy and at 6:30 the three of us go walking.

On Wed May 20th, 2020 my Mama and Daddy left at 5:45, 6 am came and NO breakfast, I waited.
6:30 am came... no breakfast and NO walk and NO mama and daddy.

I was starving, I think I lost 2 pounds while waiting. Finally at 7 they came home. I greeted them at the door and grabbed my orange ball and did zoomies and threw the ball in the air and Daddy said, we are starving too, but lets go walk BEFORE we eat.... I finally got breakfast at 7:30.

Since the Y is open only by reservation for lap swimming and there are too many people and not enough lanes, I don't have a routine any more. I can't even guess what days this will happen again.
I am not happy but neither are Mama and Daddy.
The photos are me on NORMAL days, staring at the harness and walking shoes while they drag their feet getting dressed for walking. I am getting up because Mama said Sit. Isnt' that silly saying Sit when I am already down?   She said something about not being able to put my harness on.

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,

Our day are no longer normal, we have the new normal.
The walk will make you even more hungry..These times we must be thankful for what we do have. Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB my handsome friend...you are blessed with lots of patience.
Darlin' collage
Hugs cecilia

Ella said...

My baby, you should be glad you're not a cat! The cats catch the corona virus! Is not so good for them! My cat is now alone inside, cannot go outside anymore!
Hugs for you!

Mevely317 said...

Oh Big, you must have been so confused .. perhaps a little frightened? I don't like changes, either.
I'm smiling, imagining your happy dance with the orange ball.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Gracious, this whole world has turned around on itself, hasn't it BB? I am glad you did - eventually - get breakfast!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

It sure would be nice to have a big dose of normal back again!

Rose said...

If he is like the last dog we had, she could almost put her harness on herself...which I only used to get her across the street. She was so excited that she just could not contain her joy...but once across the street, she was fine and off came the leash.

Ann Thompson said...

How horrible that must have been for you waiting all that time for your breakfast. Glad they weren't any later or you would have wasted away to nothing

Sandee said...

We are are dealing with a new normal, BB. I know it will work out and you know your peeps love you bunches. I know you know that.

Have a woof woof day and week. My best to your peeps. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

That is just adorable, that when you came in he got his ball and started playing!!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We re sure hoping things get back to normal for you soon!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

lexitheschnauzer said...

We are so relieved you FINALLY got your breakfast, BB, and your walk. You must have been starved! I, Xena, hate wearing my harness. I want to walk free like Mommy and Daddy. But when I say no harness, Mommy says no walk. *sigh* XOX Xena and Lucy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Poor baby. I'm sorry you had to wait but the YMCA is important to your parents. You want them to stay active and healthy so they can take care of you!