Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Good Boy Gone Bad NAH!

shelter photos

This is me when my name was Gary and i lived in a shelter for a year and another shelter for a year. Me before Mama and Daddy go me on Oct 1, 2018. I only got to go in that excercises place once a day


This is me in my big back yard. in my happy home. I can go in my back yard now any time I want to.
Mama said some of you said I looked sad in that photo yesterday, but that was me the day THEY brought me home. Archive pic is what mama says.

She said she thinks EASY blog is having a Bread Story Post today, she is not sure because she has not been blogging. Anyway, she copied this story about ME and Bread from when I first moved here.

I was terrified of the back yard for almost 6 months. Now I love it. Wait until you see my new place to sleep. Coming soon.. here is the bread story, I don't think that was ME...



Archive Post from Oct 30, 2018. Day 30 of Big Boy's Rescue from the shelter.

Today Our Good Boy's Gone Bad. While we were sitting by the pool, he asked to come in. I got to hot, which was a good thing, came in to find him in the middle of the living room carpet EATING the Bag of Frozen Bread I had put on the counter to thaw. He had gobbled about 6 slices, which is about half of the 3.,78 cents loaf.    I hope bread doesn't make him sick.... he drank a gallon of water out of the butter tub, and now I have visions of him exploding.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think I remember this. Did it ever make him sick? Constipated maybe? I don't blame him, I could probably eat a half loaf of bread. A new bed? Can't WAIT to see!!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh yes, I remember that like it was yesterday - glad there were no consequences or at least none reported!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ella said...

And I thought that as a little puppy you came to mom and dad ... You must be very happy now!

Ann said...

I remember reading the bread story. If that's the worst you can do then I think you are a very good boy :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I remember the bread story. Love the photos, you are a good boy BB!

Have a great day!

Mevely317 said...

That pix of 'Gary' (trying to) sleep breaks my heart!
Yes, I sure remember the bread story … I'd be worried about all that yeast, too. But at least, you and momma made me chuckle. xoxoxo

My Mind's Eye said...

BB giggling all over again over your yeasty feast of frozen bread
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love that bread story, you really are a super special guy!

Sandee said...

You're not a bad boy at all and the bread won't hurt you I'm sure. Bread is good.

I'm so happy your mom brought you home so you can be free. I know you're happy about that.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥

Rose said...

But we all know and are so happy that he survived...

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are so happy you and your pawrents fund each other BB(and you found bread!)!!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

BOL! We remember when you found your forever family. Guess the bread didn't do you ANY harm.

Once found Kendra (former scottie) in the back of the car finishing off the baguettes we'd just bought.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

If eating bread is the worst you have done, you are an angel! We are so glad you found such a perfect forever home. That is a long time to be in a shelter. Lee was in foster care for her first 8 months of life and Phod was in a shelter for a few weeks and then foster care for a few months.

KB said...

You ain't bad, Big. Not at all! You are the bestest boy!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Much better than walking in to him eating the furniture. We don't know anyone who did that, do we, Lucy and Xena? *they hide their faces*

Matilda the Boxer said...

BOL, it's fun to grab things off counters, isn't it? Once I got a half stick of butter! Maybe I can put that together with your bread.