Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Faces For YOU



When Mama gets out the camera with the DSLR LONG zoom, I look at her to see just what she is up to..

The problem is her long zoom camera dies if she leaves the battery in it.

She keeps the battery by the cameras on the table by the door. BUTT By the time she puts the battery in, I have stopped doing cute things.

She has 2 other cameras but they don't go click, click click really fast and I am done with the cute by the time it works...  and you have all seen what the cell picks look like. JUST ME SLEEPING

 She did mail it off for repairs, it came back and did the same thing again, even though she paid a lot of money... she got so mad they gave her the money back..

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Favorite one is bottom left. So they could not fix the one that dies when the battery is in it? Darn!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh yes, I'm with Ginny, the bottom left is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ella said...

These are very nice pictures BB! You are a real model!
Strike a pose! LOL

Ann said...

That is usually my problem, by the time I have the camera ready the cuteness is gone. I don't even have the problem with having to put the battery in. I'm just slow and the camera is never near by. I like all of these but the bottom left is my favorite

Rose said...

I think they are all pretty wonderful...

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB

You are so cute, love the photos. Have a happy day!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB no matter which face you wear...you wear it well
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Bottom left … frame worthy!
I don't have a good camera, but ya. By the time I grab my phone and hit the camera function one or both of the girls have wandered away.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is a wonderful collage handsome dude!

Sandee said...

You do your part during the photo shoots and moms tries to do hers. It's the way of things. I think you're cute no matter what you're doing.

Have a woof woof day, BB. My best to your mom. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Sheesh, Mama hates when repair peeps don't do what they're suppose to! We're glad she got her money back...but sorry she is still having the problem!...
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

With James moving so fast today I find my phone is the quickest shot!

lexitheschnauzer said...

However your Mom got them, these are the prettiest pictures ever of you, BB. What a precious face and clear, loving eyes!
And I'm glad your Mom stood up for herself and got a refund on the repair that didn't work.