Saturday, April 18, 2020

Raccoon again

do you think we can go back and play with the raccoon? 


I was a good boy!   Wed morning, on our walk, we approached the same yard, the same turnaround spot on our walk, and Mama screamed

OH NO! that Silly Raccoon is trapped in the trash can again..... The lid on the big green trash can was flopping up and down, and thumping and thumping. I froze in the SOMETHING IS THERE Postion. Mama forgot to take photos AGAIN...  

This time they did not walk me home and drive back to rescue the raccoon... Mama held my leash, wrapped the end around her wrist, and the leash around the her body and braced herself.

Daddy walked over, opened the can, dumped it over and out ran the silly coon.... Mama was Shocked. I stood there and calmly watched it walk away, did not pull, did not yank, did not move...  I got SIX treats...  four for being a good boy and two to make me turn towards home. I wanted to just stay and watch.... 

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Big Boy, this is amazing to me! But then again, you are an amazing boy! Those treats were well deserved.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You were a good boy and deserved those 'Good Boy' treats! We would have lunged and parked.

Ella said...

What good action from your parents! A
nd you, you are my hero! ♥️

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD... Big Boy, I think I just fell even more in love with you. Who knew it possible?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Big Boy you are such a GOOD boy. I'm glad you were rewarded for your excellent behavior.

eileeninmd said...

Oh my, BB you are a good boy! I am glad everyone was safe from the raccoon. HUGS!!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB evidently raccoons are not the brightest bulb in the package.
BUT YOU are a shining star
Hugs cecilia

Rose said...

Good boy! Big and Beautiful! Maybe you should be BBB...Big, Beautiful Boy1

Mevely317 said...

Soooo glad momma and daddy were there to rescue that poor raccoon! Your discipline is something else. Are you sure you weren't a police K9 in another life?

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is one goofy raccoon who doesn't learn much, but you sure did good!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sometimes we freeze when we see wildlife. What a silly raccoon to get stuck again.

Chatty Crone said...

What a good boy you were!

Inger said...

What an amazing boy you are. I'm glad you got so many treats. If that raccoon isn't careful, it may end up at the dump.

lexitheschnauzer said...

You're amazing BB. We would have screamed and pulled and "acted like fools," as Mom would say. Keep up the good work and getting paid for it! XOX Lucy and Xena

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You're such a good boy. Glad you parents saved the raccoon!