Saturday, March 7, 2020

TOOT TOOT listen UP


Hi, these are my four angel siblings... did you notice I look a little different?

I decided it is time for me to TOOT my own horn. I know these stories because Mama Told Me..

Max chewed a hole in the bathroom door... 
not ME
Max ate the heels off of one of each of five shoes, also chewed the knobs off the antique dresser. 
 Not me
Max would let no one in the house but family 
not Me
Baby ate mamas drivers license and swallowed a 125.00 check!
 not me
When Baby got mad with daddy, and she did it often, she chewed the covers off his books and magazines and worst of all the instructions booklets for his planes and radios.
 not me

Jake ate Baby's poop, Mama had to follow Baby around picking it up as it dropped.
not me
Jake and Baby ate avocados, causing mama to do patrol as they fell.
not me
None of my siblings ever peed/pooped in the house. Jake had one poop accident because he ate an avocado and was left in his crate and could not get out. NOT pretty! We don't count that one.
I have kept the record and never peed/pooped in the house.
The only thing I ever did was my 2nd day here, I dragged a loaf of frozen bread off the counter and scoffed half of it before they caught me.
The first week I swallowed the tail off a stuffed monkey, and a week later I swallowed the foot off a stuffed duck.
This means I don't get stuffies. Mama just said tell you all the others left noseprints on the sliding glass doors. I never have.
TOOT TOOT I am the Best Boy EVER
RESCUE DOGS ROCK!
ADOPT DON'S SHOP!




13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What stories! YEs, YOU are the best boy EVER!! AND very quiet and polite as well. All Hail The B.B.!!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...what Ginny said!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ella said...

You are the sweet and beautiful dog of all!
Hugs and kisses for my dear dog!

Ann said...

Oh you are a good boy.

eileeninmd said...

Hi BB,

You are a good boy, toot that horn! Enjoy your day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well of course you're a good one but those Angels sure were busy!

Mevely317 said...

Which one is not like the other ones?
Oh Big, I giggled all the way through momma's story! Unfortunately, the girls' angel sister Caraleigh was the perfect fur-child. Macie and Grace must've thought we'd grown complacent. I suspect they're distant cousins of Max and Baby.

What a good boy YOU are!

Rose said...

Big is my type of dog...but then all dogs are my type of dog--some just a little bit more so.

Chatty Crone said...

You are the best boy ever!

Jo said...

Big Boy. You are the best ever. I knew Jake and Baby Girl and now I am pleased to say I know you through your Mama posting about you. Raised Paws to you, Big!

My Mind's Eye said...

Go ahead and toot your horn BB
Hugs Cecilia

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We always thought you were pawfect! We live in a house of gnawed furniture and books with teeth marks.

lexitheschnauzer said...

We Want to know how you do not leave nose prints on the glass door. X o x Xena and Lucy