Friday, March 27, 2020

It's an eye-ing shame

It's an eye-ing shame! As many times as I tell you about HER and the camera, I can't get a shoulder to eye on!
As quick as I bat my eyes, and as far as my eyes can see, 
you will find my mama taking daily pictures of ME.
I know you are thinking, stop with the cornea puns, but my life is no cornea-val.
She is not firing blinks, she is making me wink, 
you must remember we are only as strong as a missing wink.
           Holy Brow!                
Brow long can this go on? 
Brow dare you Mama?



14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hey, that's YOU in the pupils! I love corneaval, that is the funniest to me.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

BOL! That was Very PUNNY!

Ann said...

As much as eye would like to take your side in this BB, the pun must go on.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... I can't beat Ann's comment!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB

Cute photos and fun puns! Hang in there, lol!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Eye see your vision regarding this eye-dea.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh BB I wish I could offer you a solution but as I used to tell Madi...
when you are as adorable and photogenic as you are it cannot be avoided
Hugs cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Eye think you have the right eyedea!

Mevely317 said...

Clever momma!
Diggin' that expression on her face in the bottom right. Momma knows best!

Sandee said...

You're a handsome pup and your mom is a hoot.

Have a woof woof day and weekend. My bet to your wonderful mom. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BOL! Pooooor BB! BOL!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Never a moments rest when you are so handsome.

Rose said...

LOL....maybe BB is thinking, "Eyelash you with a cat-o-ninetails if you don't stop with that blinking blinker!"

lexitheschnauzer said...

Bwahaha, another good one, BB XOX Lucy and Xena