Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Daddy said the F word


No! No! Daddy, don't say the F word.... Did he listen? NOPE!

Daddy says I am Mama's dog. He says that a lot. My personal opinion is he is a little jealous.

 Last night, he was on the sofa and said Big come here, he patted his lap. I just sat and ignored him.

Daddy said be that way, you are mama's dog anyway. ... Mama said lets do a test and see whos dog he is and she sat down on the other end of the sofa, she patted her lap and said Come to Mama Big, and I put two paws up on the sofa to sit in her lap and then....

Daddy, said,  do you want to see a fickle dog? and he said the F word,

He said FOOD really loud and I changed directions and fell on his lap.
While Mama screamed UNFAIR, they both laughed long and loud and I sat wondering Where is the food!




19 comments:

Rose said...

Believe it or not, I had guessed what the 'F' word was....

Mevely317 said...

Well, I didn't see THAT coming. Too funny!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... oh Big, you gotta look after the belly. It's a part of a dog's purpose! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Chatty Crone said...

All good F words!

Linda said...

Ha hahaha Thats funny.
The magic words around here is cheese, cookies & treats.

♥ Astro and Mitzie

My Mind's Eye said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tell me it ain't so...Daddy played the
FOOD card
Hugs
C

Matilda the Boxer said...

BOL!! I hope that you got some food after that!

eileeninmd said...

LOL, funny. Food and fickle! HUGS, enjoy your day!

Sandee said...

For a pup that's the best "F" word of all. I laughed out loud.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥

Inger said...

Poor Big, you didn't get some food? I bet you got a snack.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Big, you understand Hooman language!!! You are still a Mama's dog unless there is food offered!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Lovin' is good, but food is better! You're dad knows that!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BOL!! We totally understand Big, we always go to whoever had the treats!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Brian's Home Blog said...

That made me giggle, good word any old time!

Ann said...

My mind must be in the gutter. I thought your daddy said THE f word. The one he said was much better and I hope he gave you some afterwards.

catladymac said...

At least no one mentioned FLEAS !

KB said...

That is hilarious! Your daddy is a keeper!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Always follow the food. XOX Xena and Lucy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's too funny! You can always get Skye with "cookie!"