Saturday, February 1, 2020

Ears To You



Can you talk into my left ear? My right one is a little lazy! 
Sorry, Mama made me throw in a pun.
Is this one ear UP or one ear Down?  After Mama took several photos of me while I was ON Alert! I realized she was on the other side of the pool with the dreaded camera and one ear went BACK. so the answer is, ears are not up or down, but one ear is BACK!  In Big Boy Speak, it means aim that camera somewhere else. She did not so I got up and moved in the shade, that stopped the infernal clicking.

Please, Come Ear often! Ears to YOU!

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am guessing that both ears back is REALLY bad! You have an EERIE warning system.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... loving your ear code, BB!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ella said...

Is this a secret code that you use with your ears?
You are a smart boy!

Ann said...

I love coming ear and seeing you BB.

eileeninmd said...

BB, you look so cute. Love the one ear perked up!

My Mind's Eye said...

One ear listening for food and the other listening to the noisy neighbors
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

(Not so) secret code? Love it, Big! … Love you!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think you may be just checkin' out noises behind you...BOL!

Chatty Crone said...

Right back to you BB!

Zoolatry said...

Ear's lookin' at your handsome face!