Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sleepy Time is any time.


If I could wake up, I would tell you my chest now measures a sleek 31 inches around, that is down from 35 inches!
They are still feeding me high protein, eggs and turkey sausage, low carbs, whole grain bread crusts off Daddy's toast and whatever is in those big chunks of  dog food.. MOM is trying for a stand up, walk around photo to show you how I look.
 Trying is the clue word!
Mama feels sad today, her friend Carole died. If you want to see her memorial it is HERE on the other blog.

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Congrats on your weight loss, loosing all those inches. You are a sleek and beautiful dog. Have a happy day!

Mevely317 said...

Congratulations, Big! Your 4" loss is significant! When you wake up, why don't you go give momma a big "Big" kiss.

Ella said...

I did not know that the dogs also need to diet …
Congratulations!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Glad the diet is paying off. Sorry for your loss.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You look so peaceful! It was a beautiful and heartfelt memorial.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh B B I bet if you rolled over we'd see a very well toned tum tum too
Hugs Cecilia

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Four inches thinner??!! That's fabulous.

Ann said...

Good job on the weight loss Big. You are looking fantastic

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well done BB. Even lying down, you do look sleek! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Linda said...

Congrats on the weight loss.
Astro needs a diet but his daddy
brakes all the rules.gurrrr
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wish I could lose some inches. Way to go! Your meals sound delicious.

lexitheschnauzer said...

That sounds like a yummy diet, BB. Please tell your Mom we are very sorry, it's awful to lose a friend like that. Xox Lucy and Xena