Monday, November 18, 2019

Picture This timer


Mama here today! The timer below is a magnet and lives on the side of the fridge. Without it, food would burn, clothes would stay in the dryer for weeks, phone calls would go unmade. I use it for all kinds of reminders.

I never have to be reminded to take photos of Big.  Each and every time it is a reminder that involves FOOD, Big jumps straight up out of a sounds sleep and runs for the kitchen, sits on his red rug and waits to see what he may or may not get!

Photos taken with PIP on my Samsung Tablet. That is NOT my camera, but I wish it was.


5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a really cool picture!! I love how your hands are framing him!!

Ella said...

Very nice photo of Big Boy!
The timer is very interesting ... I use my phone for all my appointments!
Wishing you a nice week ahead!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB your Mom is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clever but with such a handsome BB she has to be able to show us all your beauty
Hugs cecilia

eileeninmd said...

Love the photo, BB! The timer is nice! I have used my phone as a timer.
Have a happy day!

Mevely317 said...

LOVE that first photo sooo much! Creative momma you've got there, Big.
Like Eileen, I usually use my phone as a reminder. 'Afraid neither Tom or I would hear the timer.