Saturday, November 30, 2019

Big Times TWO



No matter what I do,
even if its times two,
my mom loves me more and more.
She says she loves me even if I SNORE!
I know Auto-SIT!  
 her hand goes in her pocket, I SIT.. 
If I hear the clink of the treat jar, I SIT!
When I do this, THEY laugh like crazy! 
I love when they Laugh Out Loud at ME!

Sometimes I run in circles with my ball in my mouth to make them laugh LOUD...I try to shake it all around, but there is nothing to flop back and forth. I throw it and jump on it. Mom chases me saying give me that ball! 
Some times we both almost Fall!
I don't give up the ball,
 and they howl with laughter, 
which causes me to run faster...

The thing is!  I DON"T DO AUTO SIT when we are going for a walk, Mama says every time, why does he sit for everything but putting on the harness. She has to PAY me first and if I am laying down, I make her pay to get me to COME and pay to SIT!  Who is the smart one here?


5 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BB...what a guy you are to make your peeps laugh so much.
You are definitely the smart one there.
Hugs cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Yep, Big. I strongly suspect you're the Alpha … and that's jussssst fine! :) Tell momma, I love her poems!

Chatty Crone said...

You are the boss!

lexitheschnauzer said...

There is a saying, "Laughter is like medicine to the bones." It seems you are a bone dogtor, BB.

Rose said...

Oh, that is so funny...I always tell Roger our cats have us trained. And the dogs before them.