Monday, November 4, 2019

BIG Seed #2


BRAHAHAHA! I gotcha! All she did was take pictures of me trying to get the seed off the table, and more photos of me staring at the window sill and her, begging for the SEED. She put it in the TRASH!  Then Sunday I got them up at 2:30 AM, and kept telling them it was 3:30 and time for me to go out... She kept saying the clock was turned back, lay down... Because they were up early early, she spent the time playing with the 87 million photos of ME in New PicMonkey. The Rest of the week guess what you will be seeing????

I am called Big Boy, A.K.A. Deputy Dawg, see my star?

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope the trash is dog-proof!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
OMD, you look totally deprived, BB!!! What you need is an emotional support ball as a substitute... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Yeah, lots of pictures of BB on the way.

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BB that is huge...and I hope we don't ever see a squirrel big enough to carry that away
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

How fun! I can't get enough of that neat star on Deputy Big's chest! (*smooches*)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

The time change has us all wonky too, BB!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Zoolatry said...

Hard to look at the "big seed" when we are captivated by those Big Brown Eyes! And oh yes, we too, got a dog here who is getting up too early, wanting breakfast too early and wanting dinner too early ... what is one to do!!!

KB said...

I love love love your star!!!!!

lexitheschnauzer said...

We see your star, and thought it was there because you ARE a star, BB. Xox Lucy and Xena