Friday, October 25, 2019

Nature Friday-Dogs Eye View



MOM wanted to show you the view I have of our yard, from my eye level. She is lazy like me so borrowed this old post from the past. you may notice I am NOT in these photos.  These are my Angel Sister Baby and angel brother Jake.

We were in the pool,
Bob said "have you noticed how beautiful everything is at eye level from the pool?"
MS said:: yes, and this is what the dogs see all the time... it is a 'dogs eye view"



 Guess what she did next?????


MadSnapper got out of the pool, put the mono-pod on the camera at "dogs eye view" and walked all over the yard SNAPPING!


Sit and SNAP!


 No wonder they smell each others butts, IT IS WHAT THEY SEE...


Sit and SNAP!



The End......


12 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... good one - or several!!! YAM xx

Ann said...

A dogs eye view isn't so bad although I don't know if I would want to always be looking at someone's butt

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

LOL, I like the dog's eye view of your yard. Cute pups!
Have a happy day!

Mevely317 said...

Aw! Seeing Angel Jake, I just got a lump in my throat. To tell you the truth, I never considered how our dogs view the world. Great idea!

Chatty Crone said...

Never thought about what a dog really sees eye level. Cute and quite a different perspective. I remember Jake. And I like "The End".

Inger said...

I love it and I never thought about it before. What is a monopod?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute photos. Nice view for BB. I miss having a pool so much!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Ha, the end indeed! Good point about seeing each other's butts! What a beautiful view they have! What are the blue flowers?

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BOL!! Mama says she has to lay on her tummy to get our "dog eye view"!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

My Mind's Eye said...

BB your mom is just so clever....
The End made me giggle
Hugs Cecilia

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

It is a beautiful view--maybe not the dog butts--but the greenery is so lush!

lexitheschnauzer said...

I've often wondered if we look humongous, especially to the little ones like Xena.