Sunday, October 6, 2019

Gotch leftovers on Sunday


Mama said she took the photos, and she is gonna show what is left. like Sunday Leftovers.  We went for our walk, when we came back, she said let me get a few more pics before we take off your pretty scarf... you know the rest of the story... I stood for a few, I posed for a few then I walked over, turned my back and waited to see if a squirrel would show up. When I started to lay down because I was sick and tired of photos exhausted, she finally let me in the house to sleep.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The first set of pictures are my favorite. And the very first picture is my favorite.

Yamini MacLean said...

hari om
BOL... oh Big, you crack me up. So accommodating to your ma-snapper and then again so totally bored! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx (who loves and all photos of you.)

Mevely317 said...

I love my Sunday leftovers, too. Oh!, you didn't mean for supper?
I hope your day was delicious, Big.

Chatty Crone said...

Sunday leftovers - that is cute - she works you like a dog! lol

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're afraid it comes with the territory--one of the drawbacks of being a handsome dude!

Ann Thompson said...

I think you were more than fair about posing

Ruby said...

Wells, I agree, that is the price you pay for bein' such a handsome ManDog BB!!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB

You are like a star, tired of the paparazzi. You are so handsome, the scarf is cute. have a happy day!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Your ears say youre6still not crazy about getting your picture taken BB. But you are tolerating it well. Everyone is right. you are a very handsome boy. Your friends, Lucy and Xena