Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The LOOK


Daddy's weed wacker quit. The good news is, when I want grass, I have a full smorgasbord to choose from.
Mama had a Great Adventure Monday morning on our walk. Mama forgot to put the roll of poop bags in her pocket and had used the last one the day before.

She carries my treats in a snack sized baggie, about the size of half a banana. Tiny.

Miles from home  few blocks from home, I did my THING and she managed to get all the poop up in the bag but it would not close.

She walked with it FULL and OPEN and carefully balanced in the hand that had a smear of poop on her pinkie finger... ugggghhh

 I heard muttering, like how stupid could I be to forget a bag, and something about why does he have to pick the tallest green grass in the nicest yard . She was still muttering as she washed her hands and put a roll of bags in her pocket and also transferred treats to a larger bag for Just In Case her memory fails again.
UPDATE FROM MAMA... Daddy cut down the grass today after repairing the weed wacker.


12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Ewwwww! Could you have gone back to get a bag, then return?

DeniseinVA said...

It happens 😎

Ann said...

Oh yuck...lol That sounds like something that would happen to me. Before I bought the cute little poop bag holder and the rolls of bags I used to just roll up a Walmart bag and carry that.

eileeninmd said...

UGH, those plastic bags do come in handy sometimes. We always save them and re-use them. Love that look! Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BB
Your mom deserves a standing ovation for her devotion to poop picking up
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Ohhhh nooooo!
At least you're a GOOD doggie momma and don't leave piles everywhere, like some people. In this case, I'm happy our girls' deposits are um, 'petite.'

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh yes...there have been a few times Mama had to squeeze three dogs business, into one poop bag...and once where we all had to return to the car to retrieve the forgotten poop bags and return to scoop it up...


Poop does happen LOL!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sorry, we had to laugh. Been there, life's little awkward moments! Our good grazing grass is non-existent at the moment. We have to search for a few blades to eat.

Chatty Crone said...

I am really laughing - I totally understand - been in a few icky situations myself!

Ruby said...

Oh, Ma's been there more times than you can count!!! BOL!!!! (the poopie on the hands that is! she SAYS it's my fault for pulling while she's tryin' to pick it up, butts I plead the 5th!)
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my, that was not fun at all....

lexitheschnauzer said...

I might have "forgotten" to pick up the offerings in that particular case. And then just "noticed" it on the next walk. Your Mom's a good person, BB.