Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sliding down the hill on Wordless Wed.



OOPS! Mom is adding WORDs... at exactly 12:30 pm Tuesday, Mom put a lead around my throat. walked me over to the hose and Daddy sat on a bucket and they WET me, they soaped me and they rinsed me and dried me. I did Good, I got a GOOD BOY kiss and pet, and laid in the sun for a while. Now I smell good... Look what I got...


WRONG! Mom sneaked this off the internet. I GOT NOTHING.... while Mom is typing this I am laying in the same spot you see in this photo. SHE will give me a treat when I go inside AFTER my furs dry.
PeeSS   if felt good, it was 92 in the shade . Mom almost had a heat stroke.



11 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

As much as we HATE baths, when it's that HOT, we don't really mind. Just make sure that treat isn't forgotten, just sayin'.

Ann said...

With that heat, I bet the bath felt really good.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am sure it felt good to have a bath, hopefully the hot weather will cool off. You are looking good BB! Enjoy your day!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I got doggy beer for Christmas last year! It was tasty. You should definitely get some for being such a GOOD BOY!

Mevely317 said...

Oh Big, how I'd love to see a video of you all sudsy! :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Poor mom! At least maybe the water cooled her off a bit...if it wasn't boiling! Is this hill really this slanted?? So you enjoy the water, B.B.? Must have felt good in the sun. What a GOOD boy!! Good grief, wonder what is in the beer? You are so sleepy anyway, I cannot imagine you drunk!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD...you didn't get pre-bath treats...or during bath treats...or even after the final rinse treats?? We think you may want to lodge a complaint...BOL!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Treats can be given outside, it is called a picnic. We don't get regular baths as we make it too traumatic for Lady.

lexitheschnauzer said...

I had a bath this week, tok. Riley.
Me too. Xena
Not me! Lucy

KB said...

Baths are the worst! Even dogs who love water hate baths. We feel for you, Big.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome! Nothing like a bath to make you all clean and smelling good.