Friday, June 21, 2019

Wobble Wag Giggle

Comes in just the right size for all dogs..

I got a new BALL.... The Big one, Wobble Wag Giggle and I LOVE IT... Mama and Daddy laugh and laugh and I chase it and chase it and it sounds like a laughing DUCK. Remember when I fell in love with the duck and ate part of it and it disappeared?


She took it away to take a photo of it. I had no idea I was having a selfie with my Wobble Giggle.. She tried a movie and a few photos but the room is to dark. Maybe I might play with it outside so she can get a photo. This was a gift from Mama's friend at the YMCA, Jackie and her daughter C.C... they love me and have visited me twice. I love them to.

A Big Ball for a Big Boy.....
Stay Tuned, there might be more photos. Did I play inside only? Did I play outside? MAMA KNOWS

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awesome!!! So glad you finally have something new that you really love!!

Ann said...

I bought one of those a long time ago. Gibbs would only bark at it. Wade hated that thing, he told me to send it home with my daughter for her cats...lol

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Yay, a new ball. Have fun playing ball, you look so cute.

Have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Golly BB, that looks like it is going to be tremendous fun - and you are posing so handsomely as you wait for it to be returned to you!!! (Has the mummarazzi just found a secret photo-bombing tekneek???!!!) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Skye has a ball like that. It's been in the pantry for a very long time now. It drove us crazy but I think I should let her play with it again.

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BB
just the name Wobble WAG makes me giggle
hugs Cecilia

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oooh, that one looks like FUN! I might need one.

Mevely317 said...

I LOVE the expression on your face, Big!
Macie and Grace are turning 6 y/o next month … I wonder if they'd like one of those. It's likely, little Grace would be scared to death. She's such a drama queen!

Ginny Hartzler said...

My bet is that he played outside with it, because it is such a special ball. Second comment, I know. His ears are UP, that is a good sign as well.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We have the very SAME BALL!!!

But...we are a bit scared of it. Can't wait to see how much you like yours BB!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We had one of those; we were afraid of it, so it went to the Animal Shelter. There's something weird about a ball that sounds like a duck. Glad you love it. We hope some dog at the Shelter loved the one we gave them.

Linda said...

BB,
That is a very nice looking ball.
I do hope you get to take it outside and chase it.
Have a great weekend.
Our mom has been working 3 days a week so we don't get visit too much.


♥ Astro and Mitzie

KB said...

That is a very scary ball, according to Shyla! I'm glad that you like it!!!!!

lexitheschnauzer said...

We both got scary balls this week. Xox Xena