Saturday, June 8, 2019

Big's Chuckit Balls continued


A few days after my gotcha day, Mommy said, I am afraid he is going to swallow that tennis ball, you know the one I never played with... She raced to PetSmart and looked for the toughest, and biggest ball that could not be chewed, destroyed or swallowed (I might have eaten the foot off a duck and the tail off a Monkey in the past, which required days of watching you know what). I rarely played with the ball, but then I started to PLAY a little...…..

Time passed... I started to PLAY a lot and  to instigate playing, we played ball every day, several times a day. Then I played Ball OUTSIDE.
I heard the keyboard going click, click  and the next day a man jumped out of the Amazon truck and ran up on the porch and left a box.  

Daddy said What is that? Mama said, Two Chuckit Balls. Daddy said. He already has one. She said Now he has Three... I want to teach him to play outside with one and it might get lost.

I thought, Ha! we shall see!


The next thing I knew my old ball turned into Two Balls and I could not decide what to play with, then there was a 3rd ball.

 I went crazy, which one should I choose, I would carry one in my mouth and hit the others with my paw and they would roll and I would race off and get that one. All the time I did this, Mommy and Daddy were doing the Hee Haw laugh, clapping wildly and the laughter was loud.

The more they laughed the more I played 3 balls game with myself... one went under my bed and that made them laugh harder because I had to DIG and Dig to get it out.

No videos YET....  I DON"T LIKE CAMERAS. yet!!   PS she added the 2 YETS. we shall see.

I turned my back to the camera while she got the Big Camera.. when she aimed it at me, I laid down by the ball and would NOT play! But I am sure you can Get The Picture! Right?    but wait   there is more...…. to be continued. 

11 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Decisions, decisions, decisions! Which ball to play with. Don't wear yourself out.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... oh BB, this is just fabulous, having to juggle your chuck-its like that!!! Don't mind mama and daddy laughing or clicking the flashy beast; it means we get to share these things with you and that is most impawtant!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

You are obviously having a ball. :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It is nice to have so many balls to play with. Soon, your will be used to the camera. Play ball and have a happy day!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB I'm smiling at you and your handsome-ness and fine ball
I love that last photo!!
Hugs Cecilia

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD, your toys kept multiplying! That sounds pawesome. What a grrreat day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like you had so much fun!!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

How cute! I can picture all this in my head. I would have been howling with laughter, too. I like his ears in these pictures!!

Mevely317 said...

Oh Big, you're such a convincing salesman!
Macie and Grace have little to do with tennis balls, but I've put two little ChuckIt!'s in their Chewy shopping cart. Stay tuned!

Linda said...

BB, we are so happy you are learning to play.
The Amazon man is a good guy he comes here too.

♥ Astro and Mitzie

lexitheschnauzer said...

Ooo, your "To be continueds" leaves me sitting on the edge of the big red chair! Lucy