Friday, February 15, 2019

Playtime wears me out


 I chased the ball, I gnawed the bone and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mom here: We are delighted that Big is playing each morning when we return from the YMCA. We go out in the back yard to hang our suits and towels to dry, he leaves a little mail, and when we open the door, I say Get the Ball several times, he runs to the basket and grabs the ball and he and I play fetch in the house.  Today he grabbed Monkey instead of the ball and we laughed so hard i could hardly toss monkey in the air. he would grab it and shake and shake and throw it up until he came back to me and start again. I report this because AM playtime is new.. He refuses to play in the yard.


15 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh yeah, I hear you, BB! I'll just play and play until I drop -- but then I can DREAM of playing until I wake up and can go again!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, YAY for playtime. Have fun!

Chatty Crone said...

You are teaching him to play - that is awesome.

Yamini MacLean said...

hari OM
Gotta revive and rejuvenate, BB!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TOO
hUGS CECILIA

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

At least he's playing....one of these days we're sure he'll be happy to play outside.

Inger said...

So glad he's playing now. I love KB's comment from yesterday and now I too want to know who Lucy is. Have to check out Faith's competition. Samson has a girlfriend, but Faith is looking.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's so cute! I love that he looks forward to playtime.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awwww, this is wonderful!! I love that you are teaching him how to have FUN. Maybe he never had any fun in his life before now.

Ann said...

The more time he spends with you the more he realizes that he can trust you and it's ok for him to have fun and enjoy himself. He's obviously feeling very comfortable in his new home

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I would LOVE to see a video of this! Happy BB = Happy momma and daddy.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Pups get such silly routine. Phod will play anywhere but Lee will not play outside because there are too many good smells.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Hi BB, it's me Xena 'cause Lucy isn't barking at you right now. Um, I forget now what else I was going to say, so have a good time playing with your Mom, 'cause I don't think any of your favorite blog girls are going to be playing with you or even speaking to you any time soon. You really put your paw in your mouth this time, he, he. Xena

Just Mags said...

We are so happy that you are enjoying some playtime Big Boy and having a nice nap after that is super good. Hugs and nose kisses

KB said...

This makes me SO happy!