Friday, January 11, 2019

All Day Long


Momma says to tell you that all these photos of me in the sunshine on a red blanket are not from the same day.
 I sleep here every day and she takes shots at of me every day...
She begs me to stand up and be a man in her action shots. Aint Gonna Happen.    She has considered showing me doing my pee mail or the other thing. She HAS shown me walking and sitting. That is pretty much what I do. I over heard her say He is the laziest dog we ever had. the thing is Who has Whom?

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think he has YOU. You are his person. He is very easy to please. His red blanket and some sun, and he has the world.

KB said...

Who has whom? It's mutual. It's so wonderful to read about your love and life together.

Mevely317 said...

Who has whom? Reminds me of something my former boss asked when Caraleigh was little: "So, which one of you is the alpha?" ('Had to admit it was probably the dog.)

Humming, "We belong to the MU-tual ad-MIR-ation society, my baby and me..."

My Mind's Eye said...

Well BB sun puddling is 100% safer than rocking chair chewing.
I hear you on the photos. I took 100s and 100s of Angel Madi on the beds, chairs and towels. Each one I posted was same place new day. LOL
Hugs Cecilia

lexitheschnauzer said...

Now I am worried about you, darling BB. Do you feel ok? Do you need me to come to your house and play with you? We could tunnel to each other, but you don't look like you are up to it. Lots of love from your girl, Lucy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wouldn't mind laying in the sunshine everyday although I would prefer to be at the beach or a pool!

Just Mags said...

If we had a great sun puddle like you we would be tempted to nap all day also. Hugs and nose kisses