Monday, October 22, 2018

Define Lazy


I am trying to contact Webster's Dictionary to tell them I found the photo to define the word LAZY...

nothing like a sunbath at noon in 92 degree heat... I do wish I could be comfy on concrete like our Big Guy, which is one of the names we call him. New nicknames appear each day. Big Boys Vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds.
Words he knows now.... Hungry, Food, Eat, Outside, Inside, Go in the house, Walk, Ride, Give me a kiss, Give me a hug.... sound familiar?   the only words he knew when we got him were Sit, Stay and Come.




9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

He is a smart dog and quick learner. Cute photos.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Love to read stories like this - Mr. B never believed he'd have it so good, I'm sure.

Ann said...

He's a smart boy as well as a big boy :)

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
BB, you are a picture of gawjussness, never mind the lazy bit! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome, I'm glad he knows more words now. That's Skye outside, she loves laying in the sun on the concrete!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I love seeing BB so comfy!! What a smart guy he is!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Doesn't look lazy to us....just relaxed.

My Mind's Eye said...

I'm smiling at B.B. total 100% display of trust and love and comfort in his surroundings
hugs C

Mevely317 said...

How intelligent BB is! Yup, you guys hit the lottery. Or maybe, that was Angel Jake working some magic from up above.