Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Jake, our heart dog



Jake is doing better, he is off an on with the panting/pacing, but has slept 4 nights in a row, letting me sleep until 3:30 am instead of the mid night rides of Jake Revere.... He sometimes get stuck in tight spots and has to be re-routed by mommy.... He grew to 50 pounds by age 1 and has been the same weight for 13 years. He looks younger in black and white, the gray doesn't show. You many never see a color photo of ME again..... Good for Jake Good for ME.


Jake was having a ruff time, he keeps saying "Stop Hounding me with that Camera".  This may sound far-fetched, but he did say to me  "fur-real" mommy?

I am moving to the 'barking' lot if you don't stop following me... Jake says Thanks fur stopping by today.

UPDATE.. I created this post last Thursday for today. The three day week end and today, the panting/pacing is back and he is having trouble getting up and down. Fell off the chair at 2:30 am and I had to lift him up. After a calming treat and a Carprophen, about 40 minutes later, he can walk and get up and down.... the hips are going.. 

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sorry to hear that he had a bad night. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. So glad that he gets some relief from the medication.

Matilda the Boxer said...

We are crossing our paws that Jake feels better!

Ann Thompson said...

Hoping Jake can have more good days than bad