Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Here I am Again

 


Yet another photo of me to show you how well I match the sofa!
I am having bad days and not so bad, but no GOOD days in the past 3.
I am listless and laying around and Mama has to coax me to eat.
She is trying to feed me more calories. I need 1800 a day to stay beautiful.
I am losing weight and Mama is worried.
today is 14th of Sept THE ABOVE was written on Thurs  the 10th, we went to the Y on Friday the 11th  and we expected the worst when we returned home and Big did not meet us at the door.
He was laying in the kitchen on the tile and did not want to get up.

Later that day, Big took a turn for the BEST and gobbled all his lunch and begged for more food, he loved the Milk Bones I bought and now on the 14th  has had 3 really good days
Almost Normal Days!
He met us at the door today with his orange ball in his mouth, which was his normal thing to do. He had not done that since Aug 11th when we found out how sick he is.
We went for another ride in the rain, and he acts like he is
Right As Rain today!




I am looking through the rain drops at the people shopping in the rain. 






18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a good picture of the both of you, too. In the couch picture, I would not see him at ALL, except for his collar and white star. Bringing you the ball must mean he felt really good!!

easyweimaraner said...

we hope that good times continue and we send lots of weimpower your way!!! the last photo is super sweet... you all 3 together...

Ann said...

Aww look at the three of you on your family ride. I'm glad you have had good days again.

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,
I am glad you are having some good days. I like your photos. The last one with your Mama and Daddy is my favorite. Take care and eat your meals. Have a happy day!

Rose said...

I don't think I would have seen you in that first photo if not for your collar!

You are such as handsome boy in that family photo.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Blackest of black - you are gawjuss, BB!!! So sorry to hear about the down days - but you surely are making the most of the up ones and mummy and daddy are being sure to share those times with you to the very fullest. Much Love, hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Martha said...

I pray for lots of good days and lots of rides and treats for you too!

Mevely317 said...

Oh, what a roller-coaster you've been experiencing, Big. Like Martha just said, I'm praying for many more good days ... and yummy calories!

Millie and Walter said...

You sure do blend into that couch. We had to look hard to see you. We're keeping our paws crossed that you have more good days to come.

Sandee said...

I had to look to find you. You really blend into that couch.

I have you in my prayers Big Boy. I know many do.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your concerned peeps. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are one with the couch BB. We sure hope you have lots of almost normal days, we love ya lots.

Matilda the Boxer said...

As long as the good days outnumber the bad days, you're doing okay! You sure do match that sofa pawfectly, Big!

My Mind's Eye said...

Big Beautiful Black friend...you are sitting at attention with total focus on the people going and coming.
Hugs Cecilia
PS Tell mom that Pup will be appearing in my Friday Post

Chatty Crone said...

I almost missed you on the sofa! Nice pictures even in the rain.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

BB, keep it up. I'm glad you ate your food, love your milk bones and came to the door with your ball in your mouth!!!

My Tata's Cottage said...

I love hearing Bog Boy has good days and a good appetite too. HUGS to all of you XO XO XO XO

lexitheschnauzer said...

We will share OUR food if that would help, Big Boy. Today we had beef roast and tuna and cauliflower and red bell pepper. What would you like? XOX Xena and Lucy

Ruby said...

oh, this postie makes me super duper happy BB!!!! I'll keep my paws crossed for lots and lots of good days my furiend!!!!
Loooooove the pics!!!!! ♥
Kisses,
Ruby ♥