Thursday, November 19, 2020

Grand Ferret? Cute Weasel?


 
 

Mama says I have to share my blog today. This is a ferret! Butt of course you knew that. Mama says I have to grin and ferret!

Heh Heh Heh!

Butt seriously, this IS  a ferret! Mama got these photos and a video from son Dan. It said LOOK MOM! what i found in my shed. I went in and got the gas can to put in my truck and when I came back this was in the shed!

You want him Mom? I'll bring him right over! a few seconds later a second message came. JUST KIDDING!

We have an extra crate, we will put him in there. I think he belongs to the neighbor across the street.

My messenger dings. it's Dan's wife Michelle. it says

HE will NOT be keep Mr. Ferret! ( mama says to remind you they have 2 dogs and 5 cats) heh heh heh

Later in the evening, Michelle says

He is walking accross the street to see if they are home. 

They are not home! He will go later and then 

Nothing until Tuesday mornng.

I sent a message and says can I post these photos as my new

Grand Ferret that lives with Grand dogs and Grand cats?

Message says NO! Mr Ferret is not staying.

We let them all in the bedroom last night, he was in his crate.

Sometimes Life is not ferret all, and sometimes it IS. 

So Now I am trying to decide if we want to make a bet on if I have a Grand Ferret or NOT.




22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Ferrets are so cute! So did he find out if it belonged to the neighbor? I cannot wait to find out the rest of the story! Will he keep it or not? What is your hunch? Looks like the ferret adopted HIM.

Rose said...

I would not bet money either way!

easyweimaraner said...

oooh our dad had a ferret as he was a kidlet... it lived in his pocket and he also wanted to take it to school... and it was not only the homework it damaged while sitting in his schoolbag LOL

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute little guy and your son has a kind heart ❤️

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Uh oh... that boy is a chip off is mama's block!!! Bets are off. YAM xx

WFT Nobby said...

Gail thinks that it would be a grand thing to have a grand ferret. She says they are super cute, although I did not agree when I had one sat opposite me on a crowded train from Utrecht to Amsterdam four years ago (see my post of 25 October 2016, in the days when we could travel...) Oh and here's a fun ferret fact, which Gail read this morning in a book about the East India Company. Did you know that when Robert Clive (aka 'Clive of India') returned to England with riches plundered from Bengal, he gifted his wife's ferret a diamond necklace worth over £2 million in today's money!

Ella said...

Ferrets are so cute! But you too baby!
Hugs!

Ann said...

So did the neighbors never get home or did he find out that it wasn't theirs? They're cute but I heard they smell.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The ferret is cute. I hope the owners come home. Dan is a good guy rescuing the ferret. Will he stay or will he go? Take care, enjoy your day!

Mevely317 said...

He's adorable! So glad Dan rescued him/her from the street; maybe being run over. But now, I'm concerned his parents moved and abandoned him/her. (Fretting over a ferret.)

When they were still little, Tom's grands had a couple of ferrets. Not sure WHAT became of them, but recall Nanette complaining how awful they smelled.

Martha said...

I'm pretty sure you have a new grand ferret lol!

Brian's Home Blog said...

They really are cute and can get along with other critters just fine.

Millie and Walter said...

What a cute ferret. We hope his owners can be found...or you end up with a Grand Ferret in the family.

Chatty Crone said...

I am going to bet you do! lol

Inger said...

Your son and his wife both have big hearts, so if they can't find the owner, I'm pretty sure you have a grand ferret. What do they eat, anyway?

Inger said...

I just remembered I once had a blog follower, a guy who was a survivalist. He lived in the woods, had a bunker full of food that would last many years, and he also had a bunch of ferrets. Now I wonder what happened to him. I hope he's surviving.....

Sandee said...

What a little cutie pie. I'm sure he'll find out if that little one belongs to someone in the neighborhood. In the meantime it will be well cared for.

Have a fabulous day, Sandra. Scritches to Beau. ♥

photowannabe said...

Like son ...like Mother...
I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of the ferret saga.
No Beau...you don't need any competition at your house..Grand can stay at the other place.
Sue

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh dear...I know for sure they don't need a ferret but they have great big hearts and I suspect they might keep it. They can be litter box trained but OMF's they are quick as greased lightning.
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TeeHeeHee..We think you may just have yourself a Grand Ferret! Looks like your son inherited your love of animals!

Susan Kane said...

Ferrets are cute and furry, but not the best pets I would guess.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Really cute. I often wondered what it would be like to own one. I hope that it does belong to the family across the street.