Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday Snaps


Mama said for me to give you an update ON ME. Fine with me, I have MY blog all for ME
.
She said I don't look sick when I am riding, but I am getting weaker and not eating well. I lay on the floor like this, but not in the sun, the sun makes me breathe funny and my sides go in and out really hard. also I know longer lay on blankets, I prefer the cold tile.  All day I lay just like this and all night too. Except when I go out to do my JOBS or Ride in a Car. I don't sit at the table and beg anymore.




I don't like all the foods I used to scoff up like a Labrador does. You know slurp and swallow without chewing.
I turn my nose up at eggs and I love eggs!  I love cheese, all cheese, but now she gives me a cheese ball with my pills in it, (she thinks I don't know about the pills) and I turn my head. I refuse to eat dry dog food no matter what she puts on top.

I do eat Pedigree Wet Dog food for adult dogs! But not at room temp. She has to keep a can of it in the fridge because I only eat it COLD! but I do eat it.

The past 2 days, I changed from starving when I wake up to I am not eating ANYTHING until 10 am.
Friday morning at my 5 am pills, I had tiny Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches with the crust off. 
I am not kidding, she made me itty bitty PBJ sandwiches. I LOVE JELLY.... Daddy puts jelly on the things I don't want and I gobble it up.
She tried jelly on my egg and I sucked the jelly off and spit the egg out. It was boiled. She put the egg in the fridge and later in the day, I scoffed it up.    I heard her say, she is at wits end trying to get me to eat. I don't like what I used to love, which was any food at all.

My harness is telling her I am losing weight...  I heard her say she is going to try Baby Food and Lactaid free cottage cheese, not sure what that is.... I do love grits and oatmeal or I did.

15 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh BB, your mummy and daddy must be desperate for you to eat a little more... just a wee morsel more... You do look most handsome when riding. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh, so heartbreaking, I am so very sorry! This pic of B.B. laying is so very sad. I had hoped the meds would make him feel so much better.

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB

You look so cure and perky while riding in the car. You must find something yummy you like to eat and please be a good boy and take your pills. Take care, I wish you a happy day!

Rose said...

Love you BB...I hope you start to eat better for your Mama..

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

POTP. We are sad to read you continue to not be well.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love you too BB and we hope you eat some more for you and your Mom. Hugs.

Martha said...

We are all so worried about you. I hope you will be able to eat a little more today, and hope the meds will really kick in and help you to feel better.

Mevely317 said...

Good morning, Big. I used to LOVE the blueberry pudding baby food ... even when I was a 'big girl' and my friends would choose a candy bar. I'm hoping and praying those gentle foods make you feel better; your tummy won't have to work so hard to digest. I think you've got the best doggy mommy in the whole world -- and a tribe of friends praying for you.

Chatty Crone said...

You have me in tears Big Boy - I am so very very sorry. Prayers and hugs.

My Mind's Eye said...

Loving hugs to you BB and your precious Mama...she is the best nurse a pup could ask for....and good a finding new and exciting foods for you to try.
Angel Madi NEVER even as a youngster like canned food cold. I had to always add a TBSP of warm water to it.
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

We're sorry to hear you aren't doing well, Big Boy. Our paws are crossed for you and your pawrents.

Ann Thompson said...

Oh BB i'm so sorry to hear this. It's very sad that you don't like all the foods you used to love

Inger said...

BB you look so alert and interested in what's going on when you sit there in the car. I'm so sorry you have lost your appetite, and nothing much tastes good any longer. I have no idea what to say to you about that other than that I so wish I knew of some food that would make you want to eat it.

lexitheschnauzer said...

BB, if you are allowed to have liver ask your Mama to cook you some calf liver. without the onions. though. If you don't want it, give us a bark and we'll come help you eat it. XOX Xena and Lucy Pee Ess: We're giving you lots of POTP and prayers.

catladymac said...

Sending you lots of purrayers and Power of the Paw BB - for your Mom & Pop too.