Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Walking Mr Big Boy



Most of you know, My daddy can't walk with me right now and Mama is the reciver of the HONOR of walking me each morning.
GOOD Job Mama!
For 22 months I have walked with Daddy AND Mama every day except for Mama missed about five days. I have never walked with out my daddy there.
NOW I have.. Daddy has a bad knee, so we can't fast walk.
Mama gave me 4 fast walks today, a lot of slow walks and
87 million smelling stops...
Daddy doesn't stop well.. We have to keep moving.
Mama is nervous because we have wild critters SOMETIMES but so far, 4 days of no critters.
We are both Happy.
Guess what was the Cherry on top of The Walk today?
She walked me up to the front door, the one where the Amazon people leave packages.
And OPENED it and we walked in. I was SHOCKED.
I have only been in and out the side door and through the garage.
Daddy said don't be starting new things.
HA

DADDY IS HOME! mama said his eye lid was sewed closed like Frankenstien. I don't know him, but she said you will.
HE CAN WALK WHIT ME TOMORROW... Mama has tears of joy
The bandage is gone and he can see TV
and read his magazine after he walks with me.

15 comments:

Sandee said...

Moms walk different than dads. I'm glad dad is home and I know you are too.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you had a good walk BB! Oh boy, we're so happy to hear that your Daddy is home!!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,

Great news about your Dad, I am glad all is well.

Enjoy your walk tomorrow with your Mama and Dad.

Have a happy day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful news. The BEST news!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Glad to hear Dad is doing better ... hey, Mom: awesome technique on the walking photo!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What fun walks you and Mama have been on..but we bet you can't wait to have things back to normal. We are SO HAPPY Daddy will be back to walking tomorrow!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting to go for a walk with Daddy. Glad things went well at the doctor.

Mevely317 said...

YOU being happy, Big, makes me happy, too! Let the good times roll!

Ann Thompson said...

Sounds like you've enjoyed your walks alone with mamma

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Such good news, BB! Hugs and wag,s YAM-aunty xxx

lexitheschnauzer said...

Love the rippling water effect. In the front door...wow. Around here it has to happen twice for it to become "routine."

Ruby said...

What a DAY! I am super happy abouts your walkie BB! I agree, when Gpa takes me on my walkies, he never likes to stop for sniffs eithers! so rude. Ma lets me sniff to my hearts content, butts for some reason Gpa (likes your Pops) just wants to keep it movin'.sigh. Anyhu, that is FABulous news abouts your Pops comin' home! And that he can join you tomorrows...you just have to fill him in on the new rule...stopping for sniffs is required!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BB daddy doesn't stop well. He might need to have a refresher course in
'heeling'!!Hugs
Cecilia

Rose said...

Yeah! So happy for you and your Mama...

KB said...

Yay!!!! So much good news. I am so happy about your fast walks and that your daddy can walk again soon.