Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The New and Better BB

I am new and better, but Mama forgot how to spell What

On our Sunday walk, Mama wanted to show off the new body I have from eating the right way. Since I refuse to stand up and walk around when she has her camera, she sneaked a couple of cell pics while I was not looking.  Daddy said I can see his ribs, whatever that means.

I said bring on the pee mail....sorry guys, it was too early for sunshine to show off my furs. I am soot black! or so Mama says.


9 comments:

Ella said...

You have a beautiful blue leash...
In the last photo, do I see snow on the ground?

Ann said...

You look fantastic BB. It's ok if there was no sun to make your fur shine. It looks just as good this way. That's a pretty snazzy harness.

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,

You are looking sleek and beautiful. Have a happy day!

Mevely317 said...

Looking GOOD, Big! Tell momma, I didn't even catch the misspelled word until she said something … but I'm having a dickens of a time figuring out the blurry elbow.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BB you are most handsome and sleek!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

BB you are a hunk a hunk of lean handsome K9.
Hugs Cecilia

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Looking svelte, BB.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Looking good BB...and we really like your harness!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looking good! I saw a picture on Facebook of a beagle that lost 70 pounds. It looked like a balloon ready to pop!