Saturday, August 10, 2019

BIG News Flash



Guess Who This Is???


My new Best Friend. He took me to the beach and because I was scared he let me sit on his lap, but next thing I knew I was on the back seat and away we went...


So sorry, this is a BIG FIB, but I loved him so much, I asked Momma to borrow a photo off his FB page and put me in it so I could tell you how much I loved him...

HE is Our NEW Plumber. his name is Michael Perrone and he is a Really GOOD Plumber. Mommas sink would not run water out and she put a message on FB for a recommendation and her friend sent her the phone number and 4 hours later he knocked on our door.
I sat in my sit position, politely waiting to see if the visitor would like me. Momma said Do you mind dogs? I heard him say I love dogs.

OH BOY! he stepped in the door, kneeled in front of me and chucked my chin and rubbed my head and put two hands around my head and shook it and said YOU are Such A GOOD Boy several times.

HE LOVED me … I heard him say when he left, that I was the best behaved dog he ever ran into while working in homes... I also heard him say he has two Dobies, what ever that is, and a shelter dog that LOOKS JUST LIKE ME..... Momma knew he was a good plumber because he is a DOG lover...
ALSO! he came when we called, just like me. He was VERY reasonable in his repair bill PLUS he is from Philadelphia and My daddy is from just out side there in Perkasie and they talked and talked and found they had lived in same places and that he has 3 grown children that live where daddy used to live. The Best Ever Plumber call... he got 5 STARS for plumber work and 5 Stars for loving ME with my STAR on my chest.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a great story! Finding a good and reasonable plumber is not easy! Now, B.B., all you need to do is go to WM and buy a helmet.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD BB - how wonderfurs!!! Nothing beats finding good tradesmen AND new furiends!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

I enjoyed your story about riding on the motorcycle with your new friend even if it was made up. That's awesome that he did such good work. He's a rare find.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB,

You are a good boy! Love the fun and cute photos. It is great your Momma found a good plumber. Have a happy day!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwww, sweet, sweet, sweet!

Mevely317 said...

Oh man, how your momma and daddy SCORED on this find! I wonder if Michael-the-Plumber reads your blog and sees these pictures. Wouldn't it be so cool if he were to put one (or all) on his web site and add "dog lover"?
If I were in need of services, those two little words would go a long way!

Chatty Crone said...

Glad he was a good plumber - you look like a natural on the cycle!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

He was a great find....and a keeper--not that we're wishing more plumbing problems on you or anything.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Big Boy, you freaked us out! We thought you were really riding the bike. Maybe you could all be friends and play with his dogs. That sounds like fun. Xox Lucy and Xena

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute post! Glad you found a good plumber.

Rose said...

It really is true...people that are dog lovers are usually good people. Love this story.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

if Big Boy gives the plumber paws up then you know you have found a great one, Sandra. This was a cute post!