Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Big Boy in the sunshine


OOPS! I missed tongue out Tuesday, this is Wordless Wednesday and this post has words, so this is Who Cares Wednesday! YAWN
Life in the sunshine makes me sleepy. But then Everything Makes Me sleepy.

GOOD NEWS!   My lab work was perfect. No thyroid problems. all good. I did overhear her say This just means he is lazy and needs to be on a diet.... If I disappear, I may have starved to death. Green beans? Really?  what happened to all those crackers? At least Momma quit eating crackers because it upset her I could not have one tow.... There are some good things, I get HIGH protein, little pieces of chicken with my green beans and carrots to.  Mom said that is what she is supposed to eat to loose weight.




12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

And now you are both dieting. I hope you really like green beans and carrots!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Well, I guess mum is not saying one and doing another - sharing and caring, even if that means dietary restriction! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Well I'm glad your blood work came back normal. I can understand lazy, I'm lazy too. Green beans for me too I guess.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am glad you test results were good. The veggies are tasty! Wishing you a great day!

Mevely317 said...

You are soooo funny, Big.
Congratulations for getting straight A's on your blood work! I'm going to see if our girls won't eat fresh green beans. Their daddy keeps slipping them ham and cheese and thinks I'm not watching.

Julie said...

Oh I'm all for 'Who Cares Wednesday"....now if we could get that applied to your DIET.....
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I always have to get on Mark about giving Skye a bunch of carbs. They're not good for anyone! Skye doesn't like green beans but will eat the when it's the last choice she has!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What pawesome news BB...well, the labwork coming back good. Sorry about the whole diet thing...
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

My Mind's Eye said...

BB that is wonderful news....ironically while in Walmart today I overheard a lady asking for the can veggie section...her puppy had just been ADVISED to
eat green beans for snacks.
So you are not the lone ranger
Hugs Cecilia

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

First of all sun makes you lazy...fact. And in the last photo we think you must be thinkin' about that chicken with your beans and carrots!

Matilda the Boxer said...

What is WITH these mean ol' vets claiming we needs to lose weight? We are pawfect just the way we are!!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Uh oh, carrots have lots of sugar in them. We won't tell if you don't, BB. Xox Xena and Lucy