Sunday, December 9, 2018

My Big Brother and his wife


My big brother, my Hooman brother, Dan  and his wife Michele, my Sister In Law, came to visit. We had a blast. I attached myself to them like Velcro, Abandoned my Mommy and Daddy for the day. I got so many hugs and kisses and a pressie to.... It is a really nice, hand made by Dan, a tugging rope. Sister said it is good for the teeth. We may never know!
Any hoo, they had no idea I don't play with anything but a ball. I was really careful to ignore all toys, including my 2 balls while they were here. so they would not think I was ignoring JUST their rope..

They don't like the camera any more than I do, so only a few pics of me squished between them on the tiny loveseat. YES I am there, look for the EYES... to see a few more pics go to Madsnapper. My brother taught Mommy a few new Tricks, or at least that is what I HEARD.

PS they called out for something called PIZZA and I got a couple of crust.. YUM!


see why I say he is my Big Brother? Mommy comes only to his shoulder. His sweet Michele is shorter than mommy. He is teaching mommy new tricks with the cell phone. See MadSnapper for the Trick story, You can only see daddy's leg behind my brother.

15 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
well, BB, part of the trick is that brother is standing closer to the camera, making him seem even bigger again!!! I love that you have a white chest. Makes spotting you a whole lot easier. hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Super duper big brudder. I'm so glad Michele and Dan visited and that you got all that extra loving.
Hugs Cecilia

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

That's the best kind of Big Brother to have!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a lucky pup you are! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. That's what Skye does when my kids come over. She could care less about us. I love all the photos.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Sounds like a fun visit, it is nice they brought a new toy for you. Your human brother is tall. Pizza is yummy! Cute images and collage. Have a happy day!

KB said...

That sounds like so much fun. You are really a people-lover, aren't you BB? Maybe you'll come to like your new rope. That sure was nice of your big brother!

Mevely317 said...

What a super host you were, BB! A gentleman, too, leaving your other toys behind.
Oh, I forgot to tell your momma how much I like her Christmas leggings. Will you tell her for me?

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That was a great visit! But we knew they'd love you.....just by looking at their family. BOL!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This answers my question from your other blog! the bottom right collage picture is so funny to me! They are both looking so suspicious! Dan must be a real animal whisperer. He is so tall!! How tall is he? Michele is very cute!

Ann said...

So glad you had a good time.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Hi BB. Big Brother Dan moves his hand super fast like the Flash! Xena
Hi BB. How great to have more peeps to pet you and love you! Lucy Pee S I still think you are very handsome.

Chatty Crone said...

I am so glad that everyone had a great visit - I know you loved it and I know they loved it.

Just Mags said...

Good for you taking in all that love, pats and attention. How nice of your Big Brother to make and bring you a chewing rope. Hugs and nose kisses

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

How fun to not only get a toy...but lots of lovin' and attentions from your human brother an sister!!

Rose said...

I bet BB likes have a big brother!