Monday, April 18, 2011

Shopping @ the Canine Mall.....

It's that time of year, Hubby had chopped and hacked all the bushes in the back yard.... leaving a Dog Mall
Canine Dog Mall.... shopping paradise for Baby and Jake

Can you guess what they will be shopping for, Look Closely!

Jake! come ON the mall is OPEN

I can't get there, Baby, there is  a big pile of brush blocking the path

Suits me, I will start without you

I know there is something here I want

I think I found it
to be continued......

6 comments:

texwisgirl said...

sticks, sticks, sticks! heaven!

Ginny said...

Sticks!!! That's my guess, big sticks!!

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh wow, just look at all those sticks! With so many sticks how is a dog suppose to decide?

Ann said...

LOL, Love it. How lucky for Baby that she got to shop alone :)

Home In The Hollow said...

First I was going to say sticks, but then the lizard thought crossed my mind. I've decided that you buried a toy beneath the clutter...I mean merchandise!...:)JP

Kilauea Poetry said...

Love the tones Sandra..they blend in with the pretty leaves and warm sunshine!!